Last Day

Cheryl's POV
Veronica hasn't woken up yet. Today was April 30th. The last day Veronica was on life support. The day I would lose my best friend.

We were at the hospital. Me and Jughead visited the hospital every day with Hermione. Even during spring break.

Archie still hasn't come here yet. I get that they broke up, but at least visit her once.

He must have thought that I was kidding when I said I would hurt him. A Blossom always keeps their promises.

It was 11 o'clock at night.

"Cheryl, Jughead, I think you should leave." Hermione said.

"We would like to stay, Hermione." Jughead replied.

"But you two have school tomorrow. You should leave." Hermione responded.

"No. We have to know if Veronica survives or not." I said.

Hermione looked past me. I turned around to see what she was looking at.

Archibald Andrews had walked into the hospital.

Archie's POV
I decided to go to hospital. I recently decided on something very difficult. Besides, I needed to visit. If I knew anything about Cheryl, it was a Blossom always kept their promises.

"Hi Cheryl. Hey Jughead." I greeted.

"Hi Archie." Cheryl greeted.

Jughead just waved. It was awkward between us because he was dating my ex girlfriend. Jughead and Betty had recently come out as a couple.

"Can you show me where Ronnie's room is, Cheryl?" I asked.

Cheryl was taken aback. She was probably shocked that I was here.

"Cheryl?" I questioned.

"Yeah? Oh, um, of course. Follow me." Cheryl replied as she started walking.

She brought me to room 102. I saw Veronica. She looked so lifeless.

"I'll leave you alone to her." Cheryl said.

"What do I say?" I asked.

"Anything." Cheryl replied before leaving.

I took a deep breath.

"Um, hi Ronnie. It's your ex boyfriend Archie. Cheryl told me that you could hear which is good for me because I have something important to tell you. I haven't seen you this past month because I was too afraid to see you. I hate seeing people I love in a bad condition.

I stopped for a moment.

"So there it is. I said I love you. I care about you too much to let you go. I would be so depressed without you. The fact you might be taken away from me in a couple of minutes hurts me in ways I thought couldn't be possible. I can't lose you. I love you too much for that to happen."

I was about to leave.

"I love you too."

I turned around and saw Veronica Lodge with tears in her eyes. She looked like a mess. A beautiful mess.

I walked towards her. I kissed her with lots of passion.

"I love you." I said, tears in my eyes.

"I know. I love you too."

"Can we come in yet?!" A girls voice yelled.

"We're dying out here!" A guys voice yelled.

"Come in!" I yelled back.

Cheryl and Jughead came into the room.

"So, is Varchie back?" Jughead asked.

"Yes." Veronica replied.

We all cheered and said to Veronica how thankful we were that she was alive.

Because without her, I would be nothing.

---------------
I LOVE CLICHÉ STORYLINES!1!1!

TWO MORE CHAPTERS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!