Done Waiting

1 month later
A lot of stuff has happened in the past couple of months.

I was blackmailed, the person who blackmailed me suddenly stopped, my best friend and I got in a fight because she thought I was keeping too many secrets, and I told my two best friends about my secret relationship with Archie Andrews.

But all that is over now. So I have to get something off my chest.

I want Archie Andrews to tell me he loves me.

I don't care how it happens. I just want it to happen. December, was when I thought I was ready to tell him. But now it's April and we've been dating for seven months now. I've never been more ready for something in my entire life.

Me and Archie have a date tonight because he's finally not with Betty on a Saturday. I really think Archie is going to tell me today.

I find an outfit for the date. I quickly put it on.

As soon as I finished getting ready, I heard a knock at the door

"I got it, mom!" I yelled.

I opened the door and Archie was there with a smile on his face.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep."

I quickly said bye to my mom before I closed the door. Archie took me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll have to see." Archie replied.

It was a forty five minute drive. But it was worth it.

I got out of the car and looked at the place we were at. It was a big building, not nearly as big as New York's buildings. This one had fifteen floors.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You'll see." Archie said with a smile.

He took my hand and brought me inside. He took me to the roof.

On the roof, there was a picnic.

"I figured we could have a picnic and stargaze. You know, since it is eight thirty at night." Archie said.

I knew there was reason he wanted the date at eight thirty. He usually wants it at six.

I laid down on the picnic blanket. Archie took out the food.

"The hotel gave us free spaghetti." Archie said as he took out spaghetti.

I took a couple of bites before I said, "This is amazing, Archie. And I'm not just talking about the food."

I kissed him for a minute. When we broke the kiss, I went back to my spaghetti and Archie laid down on the picnic blanket.

He's doing this big gesture. Maybe he's actually going to tell me he loves me.

An hour later, we finished the food and felt tired. So Archie drove us back to my house. He brought me to the entrance.

"I had a great time tonight." I said.

"Me too." Archie replied before giving me a kiss.

We broke the kiss and Archie said, "I gotta get going."

He headed towards the car. I realized he didn't the words I wanted to hear today.

"Archie, wait."

He stopped right before he got in his car. "Yeah?"

"When are you going to tell me you love me?"

"What?"

"You know what. Archie, we've been dating for seven months and we have never said I love you. What, did you get scared when I said I had abandonment issues."

"Ronnie-"

"Or maybe you're just not digging this whole secret relationship thing anymore!" I yelled.

That sent him off the edge.

"What if I am? Ronnie, you're not the only one who has been waiting. Ok. So don't say you're the only one who's waited because I waited too!"

"You know what, Archie? I don't care. We're done."

"Fine by me."

He got in his car and left. I went to my penthouse. But when I closed the door, I started crying.

What did I do? This is the opposite of what I had planned.

I then went into my bathroom and grabbed an old friend of mine. You might remember him.

His name is Razor.

Archie's POV
I was so angry. I was also sad. I didn't want to go home. So I went next door to where my public girlfriend, Betty lived.

I knew where the spare key was. I got it out and used it. I went upstairs and went to Betty's room.

I opened the door without knocking. Big mistake.

I saw my girlfriend kissing Jughead Jones.

"Oh my god!" Betty exclaimed before I left the house. Betty chased after me.

"Archie, it's not what it looks like!"

"Really? Because I just saw you cheat on me with Jughead Jones!"

"So what does it matter?! You've been cheating on me with Veronica Lodge!"

"How do you know about that?"

"It's sort of obvious."

"Bye Betty. We're done." I said.

I went to my house. I was laying down on my bed when I got a phone call.

"Hi. Are you Archie Andrews?" Someone asked.

"Yes. What is it?" I asked.

"Veronica Lodge is in the hospital. She tried to commit suicide. You are her emergency contact." The lady said.

"Um, I'll send her family and friends over." I replied.

"Ok."

"Thank you for telling me this."

"You're welcome."

I ended the call. I texted Cheryl about what happened and told her to tell Veronica's mom, Jughead, and Josie. I laid down on my bed and cried before I went to sleep.

-----------------
Did I mention there are only 4 chapters left?

Q: What do you will happen with Varchie?