Ordinary Day

Veronica's POV
It was suppose to be an ordinary day.

First day of senior year was suppose to be like any other first day.

Seeing your friends for the first time in months, no homework, seeing cute guys.

But what if someone told you, that you would have a chance with one of those cute guys.

You would say, "That's crazy!"

I had a chance to be with one of those guys. No one told me though.

Here's the story of how I, Veronica Lodge, got the chance to be with cute guy, Archie Andrews in a secret relationship.

September 6th, 2017. 8:00 a.m.
I was walking down the hall, trying to find my friends, Cheryl Blossom and Jughead Jones. I wanted to talk to them before first period.

I've been friends with Jughead since I moved here freshman year. I'll tell you how me and Jughead because friends with Cheryl later.

"V!" I heard someone yell. I turned my head and I saw Cheryl and Jughead. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." The two of them greeted.

"Did you hear?" Jughead asked.

"Hear what?" I asked.

"Reggie Mantle is throwing a party. Everyone is going. Even Jughead." Cheryl replied.

"So I'm guessing since everyone is going, I'm suppose to go." I said.

"Yep." Cheryl replied.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"Girls, the populars coming down the hall." Jughead said.

Me and Cheryl looked down the hall and saw Betty Cooper and Archie Andrews. Me and Jughead stared in awe. Cheryl stared in disgust.

"Bleh, popular kids. I can't believe you both have crushes on them." Cheryl said.

"Shh!"

"What?" Cheryl asked.

"They could hear you." Jughead replied.

"Yeah." I added.

I had a crush on Archie since freshman year. He was single freshman year. Then Betty asked him out sophomore year and they had been dating ever since.

The bell rang and everyone immediately went to their classes.

"See you guys at lunch." I said.

"See ya." The two of them said as we parted ways.

1:45 p.m.
I was going to sit down and Cheryl and Jughead were already talking.

"You did not save her life!" Cheryl exclaimed.

"I did!" Jughead replied.

"Are we having the weekly Jughead saving Betty's life conversation again?" I asked. Cheryl nodded her head.

"I saved her." Jughead said.

"No you didn't! Jughead, saving her would be like saving her from drowning. Not bringing her back to her house after she fell off her bike and didn't have a scratch on her!" Cheryl replied.

"Relax Cheryl, he's just a guy who's been in love with a girl since the third grade." I said.

"Yeah. Plus your just bitter you have no one special to talk about." Jughead said.