Friends Forever?

1 week later
Unknown hasn't said anything in a week. I'm surprised. Maybe they just wanted me to harm myself then stop the messages.

I'm currently picking my outfit for today. Winter is over in 2 days so I guess so I should wear something for spring weather.

Ten minutes later, I pick out my outfit. Since I finished my morning routine, I run downstairs to get my car keys and I leave.

The cuts are basically gone so I decided to wear no sleeves

By the time I get to school, there was still 3 minutes left till first period. I texted Cheryl to meet me by my locker. She replied ok.

I got to my locker and Cheryl showed up seconds later.

"Hey V." Cheryl greeted.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Where's Jughead?" I asked.

"His dad is sick so he's helping him at home." Cheryl explained.

"Ok." I replied.

"You know what we haven't done in a long time? A girl's night." Cheryl said.

"Oh yeah. We haven't." I replied.

"We should do one today. I'll sleepover and everything." Cheryl responded.

"Ok. But don't you want to hang out with Josie?" I asked.

"She has an important family dinner she has to attend." Cheryl replied.

"Ok." I said, just as the bell rang.

"Great! See ya later today." Cheryl said as she started to walk away.

I got a notification on my phone. Oh great. It's probably Unknown.

Unknown: Um, I decided to stop the messages. You probably knew because I haven't said anything in a week.

I read the message. Wait, Unknown is done?! I'm not gonna miss them but I still want to know who he or she is.

Me: Wait, who are you?

Unknown: I'll tell you sometime in a couple of months. Just not right now.

Just not right now?! What does that mean?! Well, at least Unknown is done. I practically run to my class, considering I'm almost late.

After school
I just got home. Cheryl told me at lunch she was coming at five. So I have two hours to do whatever I want before Cheryl comes.

My phone starts ringing. I pick it up off my vanity and see it's a facetime call from Archie. I answer.

"Hey Ronnie." Archie greets.

"Hi Archiekins." I greeted as I smiled at him.

"What are you doing?" Archie asked.

"Nothing. Cheryl is coming at five because she's sleeping over and we're having a girl's night." I explained as I sat on my bed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm hanging out with the guys in a couple of minutes. I decided to facetime you before I leave." Archie replied.

"Cool." I said.

"So when do you want our next date to be?" Archie asked.

"I don't know. If I come up with a day then I'll tell you." I replied.

"Ok."

I hear Archie's dad yell, "Archie, your friends are here!"

"That's my cue to leave." Archie said. "See ya."

"Bye." I said.

2 hours later
"Hey Cheryl! Come on in." My mom greeted my best friend.

"Hi Ms. Lodge. Hey V." Cheryl greeted with a smile.

"Hi Cheryl. Let's go upstairs." I said.

We went into my room. Cheryl put her stuff down and we sat on my bed.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Cheryl asked.

"Well, I wanted to talk about you and Josie. Since we never talk about you two. My mom is currently ordering pizza and we are going to pick it up. Then, I was thinking we could binge watch Gossip Girl." I explained.

"Sounds great." Cheryl replied.

"So how are you and Josie?" I asked.

"Amazing. We're celebrating our five month anniversary in two weeks. I couldn't be more excited." Cheryl replied.

"Wow. I'm so happy for you, Cheryl." I responded.

"Thanks V." Cheryl replied.

We kept talking about Cheryl and Josie for a couple more minutes. Then, my mom came up.

"Girls, can you go pick up the pizza?" My mom asked.

We nodded our heads and left the room.

When we got home, we had a bunch of slices of pizza. We also put on our pajamas.

"You wanna start watching Gossip Girl?" I asked.

"Sure." Cheryl said. "You put it on and I'll get the snacks."

"Ok." I said.

Cheryl went downstairs. Cheryl's phone vibrated. I picked it up.

Jughead: Did you find out why Veronica is being so secretive lately?

Cheryl came upstairs with a bunch of food.

"I got the snacks. V, what are you doing on my phone?" Cheryl asked.

"I don't know, Cheryl. Did you find out why I've been so secretive lately?" I asked.

"Jughead texted me. Oh shit." Cheryl said as she grabbed her phone.

"He did text you. You didn't want a girl's night to hang out with me, you wanted it because you wanted to find out what I've been hiding!"

"Are you hiding something?"

"No!"

"Really Veronica! Because one minute you're leaving school early to help your mom with something! The next minute, you're in New York, in a hospital because you tried to kill yourself!"

"Well I'm not hiding anything! You and Jughead have to stop being in my business!"

"Maybe if you weren't such a closed book, we wouldn't have to be in your business!"

"I think you should leave."

"I will." Cheryl picked up her stuff and left.

I laid down on my bed. One thought running through my mind.

I have to tell Cheryl and Jughead about my relationship with Archie.

-------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
Feel free to leave comments!
Love you guys. ❤️

Q: What do you think will happen when Veronica tells Cheryl and Jughead about her secret relationship with Archie?