Part 3 - Toby?!

Chapter Three - Toby?!

The very next day, Spencer woke up to a huge surprise. Toby. Freaking. Cavanaugh. Was sitting next to her bed. She did a double take as she watched him flip through one of her many books, probably waiting for her to wake up.

"Toby?! What are you doing here? I thought you were in London!" She said, jumping up and kissing him full on the lips. He laughed as he pulled away.

"Well, surprise? I just got off the plain a few hours ago. I'm staying at a nearby motel," he replied, pulling her in for another kiss.

"Where are my parents? How did you get in?" She asked, kissing him again. She'd probably be doing that all day. She had missed him a lot, especially his kisses. Toby tried to talk in between small kisses that Spencer kept giving him.

"They're - still - at - the - Police - Station." He replied.

"Really? ... All night?"

" - Yeah... Spencer, are you okay?" He asked, pulling away.

"Just missed you, why?" She asked, giving him a questioning look that Toby found rather adorable.

"You're kissing me a lot." He said.

"I know," Spencer said, then leaned in and passionately kissed him.

Eventually, they got lost in each other's touch.

Aria woke up in a hospital bed, in only a towel.. Which had become unraveled during her slumber, so that if anyone walked in, they would get a very nice view of her *naked* body.

She looked beside her, then remembered what had happened the night before. Ezra getting shot, Alison telling them just about everything, and then rushing to the hospital. She looked at Ezra, who was still asleep, then saw that on a nearby chair, there was a pair of pajamas and clean clothes with a note sitting there. Aria got out of the bed, careful not to wake Ezra, and picked up the note, holding the towel up around her body.

Aria -

We got you a clean pair of clothes, and some pajamas for you before we got home. Good luck with Ezra.

We'll see you later!

Hanna, Emily, and Spencer.

She smiled, then quickly put on the pajamas, thinking they were decent enough to wear at a hospital. Comfy, too, and for some reason, she felt very lazy. She threw the towel she was once wearing into a nearby clothing bin, then carefully laid back down in Ezra's arms, trying not to wake him, but to no avail. He stirred in his sleep, then his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"..Hey," Aria said, awkwardly. They hadn't really talked since she had found out about him writing that book, which she'd rather not explain, which made things tense. Alison had told everyone that he had been trying to contact them so that he could get back with Aria, and she only hoped that that was true. At least she knew that Ezra was not 'A,' like everyone has suspected.

Ezra looked down at Aria with his blue eyes, that just made her melt every time she looked into them. She had to look away, because she didn't want to be weak when she got out of the hospital bed. He just did that to her. She knew that she loved him, but she had always been afraid of getting hurt, and Ezra had done just that. But he still managed to make her weak at the knees, and get her brain to fog up.

"Hey," he said, brushing a stray lock of hair out of her eyes, tucking it behind her left ear. "Are you okay?"

"Why? Shouldn't I be asking you that? You're the one with the bullet wound." Ezra rolled his eyes. "I'm fine, Ezra. Are you?"

"Perfectly okay. You didn't seem well at all last night. Emily told me before I fell asleep that you had a panic attack worrying about me. Is that true Aria?" He asked her, concerned. Aria shifted her eyes to the strings of her pajama bottoms, and her fingers started to nervously fiddle with them.

"..Yes," she replied, after a few moments, her eyes never leaving her pajama pants. Ezra used his thumb and forefinger to lift up her chin, so that she would look at him.

"Aria, look at me," he started. "I'm okay, alright? I'm fine, you shouldn't worry about me." Aria stared at him incredulously, studying his face.

"How could I not worry about you? You could have died and left me here alone," she told him, her voice cracking at the end.

"You wouldn't be alone, you'd have Hanna, Emily, Spencer, and your whole family." Ezra said, confused. Aria could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. Things with Ezra had been so on and off, she couldn't help but feel emotional. Especially since she loved him.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't have you," she said, a stray tear making its way down her face. Ezra wiped it away with his thumb, his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"You could live without me; you have before."

"Yeah, but that was before. This is now, Ezra!" Aria said, sobbing once again, burying her head in the crook of his neck. All he did was comfort her while she cried.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry that this was a short chapter, but the next one will be long!

:D

Kisses,

-H