Part 2 - Tell Us!

Part 2 - Tell Us!

      Back outside, everyone was sitting around the room, waiting for their former English teacher to awaken. Hanna was checking her reflection in the mirror, Ali was filing her nails, and Spencer and Emily just sat next to Ezra, making sure he was okay, like they had promised.

      Then, they heard the sobs. Heart-wrenching sobs, coming from the bathroom.

     "Poor Aria.." Hanna whispered, looking away from the mirror. "Shouldn't someone check on her? What if she ends up hurting herself?" Like I used to, she wanted to say. But she didn't want to bring that up at a time like this.

      "Yeah, but she might just need a little time to herself. She'll be okay, as soon as Ezra wakes up." Emily replied. Then, they heard a familiar voice ask a question.

      "What's going to happen when I wake up?" Everyone turned to look at Ezra, who had pulled his breathing mask off so that he could talk. Then, he heard Aria's sobbing, and tried to sit up, but immediately laid back down, wincing and holding his side in pain. Aria then walked into the room, only wearing a towel. She had heard Ezra's voice, so she had quickly finished up her shower, not bothering to get dressed again. Everyone in that room had seen it all before.

      She ran up to Ezra, her bare feet padding against the hospital floor. She slipped into the hospital bed next to him, and laid her had on his chest, on the side of his body that wasn't shot, of course. Ezra wrapped his arms around her waist, while Aria started to quietly sob into his chest.

      Eventually, Aria had cried herself to sleep, still in Ezra's arms. He didn't mind, though. He never minded. He just held her, and waited for someone to break the silence. Spencer was the one to do it.

      "Back at the restaurant.. You said that you knew who.. 'A'... Was.. How?" She asked, looking at Aria. Ezra seemed to think for a moment before he spoke.

      "... Guys, I.. I would tell you if I could... But, it's just not safe, at this precise moment.. She could be anywhere, you know that," he told them, his eyes filled with sympathy. Ali rolled her eyes.

      "C'mon, Ezra! I need to leave soon! If you don't tell, I don't stay, we've been over this! I have to know!" She cried. Ezra took a deep breath, contemplating.

      "I, I really can't.. She threatened me, she threatens everyone... When she shot me, I was lucky it was just a warning shot. If she wanted to kill me, she would have," he told them, hugging Aria closer to his side. Emily thought for a minute.

      "Well, if she didn't kill you, she must've had a reason, right? She must not have wanted to kill you... Ezra, are you sure that you can't just tell us? It would sure make things a hell of a lot easier." Emily said, crossing her arms over her chest.

      "No, I can't, it would endanger you more," he replied, resting his eyes. Ali tried to protest, but Spencer gave her a look that shut her up. They had to at least give him time to rest. He had only been penetrated by a bullet, what, an hour ago? He needs it.

      Eventually, Ezra fell asleep, so everyone else sat quietly discussing their current situation next to the window in the corner of his room. They were currently talking about Ali's safety.

      "Ali, please don't leave! It isn't necessary; you heard Ezra! He knows who 'A' is, he can help," Emily tried to convince Alison. So far, it wasn't working. But, she was contemplating on staying somewhere where she would be safe, but would be able to come back, as soon as this 'A' person was behind hell's bars.

     "Emily, how is he going to help us? The poor guy just got shot! He could have died, right in Aria's arms!" Alison screamed in a whisper. Hanna sighed while looking at Aria next to Ezra on the hospital bed.

      "Does it bother anyone else that Aria doesn't have any clothes on, and she's in bed with our old English teacher? I mean, I know this has happened before, but I don't think I like looking at it like this," she said, narrowing her eyes, still whispering.

      "Well, I think it's actually kind of sweet." Spencer protested. After all, she'd probably stop in the middle of her shower if Toby was in this state. Hell, she'd most likely run out naked... Well, maybe not.. She still wanted to have her modesty.. But, if it was Toby.. Nah, she'd put on a towel.

"Yeah, I guess so.." Hanna replied half-heartedly.

      "Guys, we still need to figure out who 'A' is. We might as well forget about Ezra knowing, because he isn't going to tell us." Emily said, trying to get back on subject. Alison slowly shook her head.

      "I don't think we're going to find out tonight.. I've missed my plane, Ezra and Aria aren't in the best position, and.. Well, just about everything else that could go wrong, has gone wrong..." She started. Everyone looked at her, afraid she had made the decision to leave for good. "But, I don't think I'm going to stay away.. Permanently. I'm still leaving for a little while. It's not safe in Rosewood. I won't be back until 'A' is gone.. I think. There are so many twists and turns, I could be back here next week," Ali finished. The girls around her smiled.

Ali wasn't leaving, permanently, that is. And that was good enough.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Okay, short chapter, I know, but I wanted to get my current ideas down so that I could form new ones in my head, like in the shower, or when I'm trying to think up a story in my head when I'm bored. That's when I get the best ideas.

So, I don't know when the next update will be, but it should be as soon as I get some ideas for the next chapter. After all, this is a PLL story, and what is one without 268 plot turns each time? Haha!

Hmm.. I was thinking, maybe something between Spencer and Toby next? Spoby..? Spencer is still addicted to those pills, right? Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Jeez, less than a month since the season finale of PLL, and I'm already getting forgetful!

By the way, I've recently started reading the books that the show is based off of, and OH MA LAWD, it is good. I read the first book in less than four hours, it was so good! DEFINITELY a recommendation!!!

Welp, as always, thanks for reading, voting, commenting, or whatever else you'd like to do! :D

And, MAY THE ODDS EVA BE IN YA FAVA!

(Teehee!)

PLL is serious, but who says I have to be?!?!

......

Okay, I'm done.

BYE!