Part 6 - Do I Love Him?

Chapter Six - Do I Love Him?

Aria's Point of View

I was lying on the couch, impatiently waiting for Ezra to get here. Finally, after ten minutes, he walked inside with a gallon of milk in his hands. He quickly put it in the fridge, then looked over at me as he closed the door.

"You said five minutes." I pointed out. Truthfully, I was seriously scared earlier. Plus, he's still recovering, he shouldn't be out and about alone. Ezra sighed, and ran his hand through his hair, walking over to me.

"I know, but I got pulled over when I was driving back." He replied.

"What? Why?" I ask, sitting up so that he had room to sit next to me.

"I was speeding." I sighed.

"Ezra, you shouldn't do stuff like this! What if you weren't looking, and you got into a car crash? What would happen then? You'd be hurt even worse! You're still recovering, Ezra!" I exclaim, worried.

"Aria, I'm fine! I was only gone for, what, thirty minutes? It's not that long, I can take care of myself, you know," he retorts.

"I know you can, but you know I worry! What if he gets you again when you go out alone?" He rolls his eyes.

"He won't!"

"And how do you know that?" I ask, my voice rising.

"I just do!"

"How?!"

"Just drop it, okay?" Ezra says, standing up from beside me and walking into the small kitchen. I scoffed.

"I'm not going to 'just drop it,' I want to know what you were thinking!"

"I was thinking we were out of milk!"

"You should have woken me up for this! I don't want you going alone in this state!"

"What state?!" He asks. We were now full-out yelling.

"This one!" I yell, motioning towards him. He throws his hands up in frustration, then walks out of the room. I groan in frustration, then sit down on the couch. I hate when we fight, it never feels good. All I feel is guilt afterwards. I sigh, then stand up again. I don't want to be feeling guilty for long. So, I walk back to the bedroom, to face the music.

Hanna's Point of View

"It's Travis - Leave a message at the beep." Beep. I sighed.

"Hey, Travis. It's me.. Again. I would still like to talk to you; but it's like you've been avoiding me. I've told you before; I'm over Caleb, but I guess you don't believe me. But I am. Promise... Anyways, just... Call me back? When you can? I wanted to tell yo-" Beeeep. I groaned. The voice message always has to end when I'm not finished. Of course.

I'm not sure if I'm over Caleb or not, but I think I am. I mean, if he wants to gloat over some dead girl over me, than maybe he just wasn't for me. I do really like Travis, it just doesn't seem like he thinks of me in that way. If I like Travis, then I must be over Caleb, right? I can't like someone if I like someone else, can I?

Well, Aria did. But she only liked Jake, she wasn't in love with him like she is with Ezra. She only had a schoolgirl crush, nothing else. What is it with Travis? Do I love him? I mean, I loved Caleb, but I'm pretty sure I don't anymore. I just don't like getting hurt. With him, it felt like that was my forever - our forever. It felt like we were never going to be separated. But, then she came along. Miranda. What is it that he loves about her? She's pretty.. Nice.. Intelligent.. Ugh. But, she's dead.

How can you be in love with a dead person? Unless you're like, a widow. How did this happen?

I'm over him. I am! I like Travis. He's nice, handsome.. Smart.. I could go on forever. But, he doesn't like me like that. He thinks I'm still in love with Caleb. I'm not, I'm just upset about it. I just wish I hadn't encouraged him to spend more time with Miranda. Oh well.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a loud knock at the door. I scramble up from bed and run down the stairs. "Coming!" I shout. I quickly open the door, then freeze when I see who it is.

Travis.

Emily's Point of View

I sip my coffee while checking my email. I hear the door chimes, indicating a new customer. I look up and see who I'm meeting - Paige.

Yes, she finally got me to meet her at The Brew, after a while of begging. I gave in. I do still like her, even after she gave away Ali. Paige came and sat down in front of me.

She sighed. "Look, Emily. I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. I regret it, okay? I didn't think that I would be giving everything away, and I'm sorry. If I could say it to Alison, I would. I mean it," she said, looking me in the eyes. I looked away. I believed her.

"Okay. I believe you."

"So.. Do you forgive me? Will you take me back?" Paige asked hopefully. I bit my lip.

"I forgive you, and yes, I'll take you back." She grinned, then reached across the table and hugged me tight. We have finally made up.

Author's Note:

Hey, guys! Another chapter - up! I hope you liked it; or do you think that Emily forgave Paige too easily? Dunno.

But, anyways, I have a question for you guys - One reader commented on the last chapter, requesting for Aria to get pregnant, with Ezra, of course. Before I did this, I wanted to ask the rest of you what you thought about this. Would I be overdoing it, since Spence is already pregnant? Or do you guys like the idea? I really want to know, because you guys are supposed to enjoy the story. Suggestions? Comments, reviews? Tell me what you think! I most likely won't update until I get a comment about this dilemma, but I do tend to update my chapters whenever I can. So, I'll probably update again sometime within the next two weeks.

So, yeah! Thanks for reading, tell me what you think, comment vote and follow if you want, luv y'all!

-Haleygirly006ey :D