Part 8 - Travis, the Stalker, and Wounded Soldiers

Chapter Eight - Travis, the Stalker, and Wounded Soldiers

Hanna's Point of View

It's been fifteen minutes, and Hanna has resorted to curling up on the recliner with a blanket over her face, when suddenly, she hears a booming knock on the door. She makes a sound that sounds like a mix between a squeal and a shriek, when she realizes that it's probably Travis, and slowly pulls the blanket off of her head, and goes to the door, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders. She opens the door for him, and he walks in, now wearing pajamas so that he could sleep the night over more comfortably. They had had an argument earlier, when she had gotten a text message from A, and when she had seen a shadow running away outside. So, she offered Travis to stay the night, so that she wouldn't be alone, since her mom was out for her new job with Mrs. DiLaurentis.

"Hey," Hanna greeted Travis, letting him in. He nodded, then walked inside, letting Hanna close the door. He noticed the blanket.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She scrunched her nose, then shook her head, no. He nodded again. "Why not? Is there a stalker around or something?" He joked lightly. If only he knew.

"Wellll, I saw a shadow before you left, soo.. Yes?" Travis rolled his eyes, then grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs.

"Where are we going?" Hanna asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Oooh, bed, right.." They walked up the stairs into Hanna's room, and she got a comforter and a pillow out of a nearby closet, setting them on the ground for Travis for later, when they went to sleep. She sat on her bed, and he sat down next to her.

"So, are you really over him?" He asked her. Not again..

"Yes, Travis, I am, promise." Hanna told him again, trying not to roll her eyes. Travis nodded, then leaned over and kissed Hanna. On the forehead. He then got on the floor, getting comfortable. Hanna turned out the light. "Goodnight Travis."

"Night Hanna."

Aria's Point of View

After eating breakfast with Ezra, they were both back in the bedroom, packing their stuff up to go home in half an hour. Aria got another text message. Luckily, from Spencer.

When are you going to be back? There's something I need to tell you and the girls.

-Spencer

Aria furrowed her eyebrows. What did Spencer need to tell them? Was she sick? Did she and Toby break up? Did Toby come back?

What is it? Are you okay?

-Aria

Spencer replied almost immediately.

I'm fine, I just need to tell you guys something. I'm not dying, and Toby is still my boyfriend. I can practically hear you worrying, Ria.

-Spencer

Okay, okay. We'll be back tonight, actually. Why don't we all meet up at the Brew?

-Aria

Sounds good. I'll call everyone. See you tonight.

-Spencer.

Aria then resumed packing, still worried about Spencer.

Spencer's Point of View *One Hour Earlier*

"Spencer?" Toby asked, after they had finished eating.

"Hm?"

"Do you think we should start to tell people?" He asked. Spencer squeezed his hand.