|Chapter 2| Toriel's house.

Through out the whole tour of the ruins, I found many creatures. Most, of which, were harmless, but some stood out like a ghost named Napstablook, and also this little spider bake sale. This really filled me with aspiration and I asked where they got these delicious desserts. They said that their mother, a spider named Muffet, runs a bakery. The, only bakery. I then nodded a thanks, and went off to go with Toriel, only for me to go back and buy another one of those scrumptious little things. 

I need to pay back Toriel for all this money that she gave me. I used most of it.

But anyways, we just arrived at Toriel's home. There, was a dead tree with it's red leaves littering the ground underneath it. Beside the house with it's windows, was more red leaves, and it made me question if the tree was truly dead or not. She then turns to me, and asks me a question.

"Human?" She calls me.

"Oh! It's Y/N! I don't think I ever told you my name." I smiled at her which became a mirror in her face.

"Oh! Y/N what a lovely name!" Her red ruby eyes seemed to have sparkled. "Ahem! I was going to ask you; What do you prefer? Butterscotch? Or cinnamon?" I squinted my eyes at the question.

I don't really like cinnamon alone, or Butterscotch candy... Maybe it will be different in whatever she's going to provide me. I guess I'll choose...

"Cinnamon? Or butterscotch? I can't decide! Maybe you could choose for me Toriel?" I eye the tall goat woman. "I don't have rather good experiences with the two of them."

Her eyebrows raised like she was riding a roller coaster. She seemed so baffled that I didn't have good times with the flavors. I smiled nervously, and she blinked her eyes away of the thought, and she nodded.

"Maybe both will sound pleasant to you. How about them two in a pie?" Now was my turn for my eyebrows to be at a theme park. She's so nice to me! So, grand-motherly! I can't turn down a pie!

"Oh yes please! That sounds amazing Toriel!" Toriel smiled at my enthusiasm. She then gestured for me to go inside her home. I nodded in response, and stepped into the cozy house.

There upon my feet were nice, light colored planks with stairs leading down to a basement along with decorations like mirrors, a little dresser full of nick knacks and also a little end table with a plant pot and beautiful, long leafed yellow flowers. That was just the first room. She lead me to a little living area with a big brown recliner with a big bookshelf, fireplace and mantle, and a dining area with a plant to decorate the top. Then she walked to what I was assuming a kitchen. I snuck a quick peek at the kitchen and saw a darling kitchen. It was with brown and tan tiles, brown cabinets with matching brown oven, slightly lighter brown fridge, with oven mitts and pans hanging from the wall. Toriel spotted me looking, and she smiled. 

"Y/N! There's a room that you can rest at. It's the first door in the hallway." She then began her baking, and started humming an upbeat tune. I decided that I should check out this room. To the right of the door that we entered from, is a yellow hallway. With a long yellow rug on the ground, with more mirrors, and also potted plants on end tables decorated the hallway. I went inside the first door, and saw a red themed, children's room.

I wonder if Toriel is a mother. I bet she is, with all these shoes, toys, small bed, and also a dresser with a closet. I also saw the red rug. I then realized...

The bed's too small.

If Toriel is expecting me to stay here, then she would have to get a bigger bed, if she even has one. I can't sleep in this tiny, twin-sized bed! I'm too tall!

I exit the kid's room, and I check the next door. 

This room, seemed to be Toriel's. It's theme is the color blue, and she has yet another bookshelf with even more potted plants. She also has her personal dresser with a queen sized bed. With more mirrors and a desk with a chair with a book on it, made me feel like I am going on personal space. I noticed a red-marked sentence in a book wide open, and I thought that it could be Toriel's diary. I walked out the door, and to the last, and final door.