[Chapter 3] The encounter of the font-brothers.

I wasn't kidding when I said that I loved snow.

I tumbled around in it, made snow angels, made some snowballs for no good reason, and I even managed to make a snowman. I felt like a child again! At the city it rarely ever snows, and when it does, it's lame, slushy snow, not this fluffy and great packing snow!

*crack*

I heard a piece of wood break.

I whisked my head around to see whoever stepped on it, but I saw no one. I started to become fearful of whoever was stalking me and was hiding. I got up from my spot in the snow, and brushed off the snow on my butt. I walked forwards to this little bridge thing, and right before I was going to step foot on the bridge, I heard steps behind me. Something stopped me from moving, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't budge. I then heard the footsteps stop, and a deep, slightly intimidating voice.

"Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" Yes, but I can't move, you person.

"Turn around and shake my hand." I found myself with the power to move again. I turned, and I shook this mysterious person's hand.

*Ppppppffffffffffttttttttttt*

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed my butt off as I heard the whoopie cushion. I found that prank to be the most genius idea ever! After some seconds of me laughing, I awkwardly wiped away the tears and looked up because the person was speaking.

"Hehe. The old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It's always funny."

I saw the speaker. He was a blasé looking skeleton that had a blue hoodie with black shorts with a stripe. He had a wide grin on his face. Why I wasn't surprised to see a walking, living, breathing skeleton right before my eyes, is I guess because it's expected to see something that is bipedal and combined with something. For this instance, bones.

"Anyways, you're a human right? That's hilarious." I saw the guy looking tired. Was I boring to him? This dude is kinda rude. First of all, he's a total CREEP for following me out of the ruins, somehow freezing me, and to top it off, he's tired to see me... "I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton." At least he has the decency to introduce himself. Sigh. I guess I will try to cope with this guy.

"Y/N." I breathed. "Y/N the, human!" I smiled. Sans smiled back, but he was already smiling, but he was being genuine. Then again, he looked a bit surprised. Maybe that's just my eyes playing tricks on me. How would he even show that? Well he did look tired, so maybe he's surprised for me to respond. This guy...

"Heh. Y/N the human..." Sans felt the name on his.... teeth, and let go of our interlocked hands and put his into his pockets. "That reminds me. I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now. But... Y'know..." He looks off to the side, for comedic affect. "I don't really care about capturing anybody. Now my brother, Papyrus.... he's a human hunting FANATIC." I stepped backwards one, and I looked at him surprised and suspiciously. Would, would he try to capture me?! But he said he didn't care... He did look tired though. I guess I'll give him that.

"Hey, I think that's him over there." WHAT?! He's nearby?! What am I going to do?! I need to hide!

"Quick! Hide behind that conveniently shaped tree!" I saw a tree that seemed to be the exact shape of my body. I swiftly hid behind it, and I watched to see a tall skeleton with white armor and a blood red scarf around his neck, scamper right after I was perfectly hidden.

"Sup, bro." Sans casually speaks.

"YOU KNOW WHAT " SUP, " BROTHER!" The loud voice startled me. I couldn't believe that a skeleton could make such a loud sound. "IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T..."