Nick Crompton x Shrek

It'd been years since Jake Paul had made "It's Everyday Bro," and the spotlight had been off of Nick Crompton for a while. He kind of liked the peace and tranquility. But he also missed being talked about. No one had payed any attention to him since the hype about the song died down, especially not the girls. Nick felt... Lonely. Like something was missing.
Nick was tired of waiting, so when he was certain that he'd had enough, he decided that he was going to end it.
He drove to the bridge down the road, and got out of his car. He walked to it, and was about to jump, when he was grabbed by a strong hand.
He turned around and saw a large, hunky, handsome...
OGRE
Nick screamed!
"Wha-what do you want??" Nick stammered.
"I want you to live." The ogre said. "I saw you and thought you were extremely sexy so I couldn't just let you dieeee ah haha just kidding."
Nick and the ogre stared at each other.
Then the ogre spoke, "...unless?"
They began passionately making out.
"Are you going to be alright, Nick?"
"Yes, I- wait how did you know my name?" Nick asked
The ogre turned and began sprinting away.
"WAIT!" Nick screamed.
The ogre turned around and looked at Nick.
"I am....
S H R E K"
Then he turned around and sprinted off, leaving behind one of his massive brown shoes.
To be continued...