Miko Enmado || Twin Star Exorcists ||

Overview:
Type: Romance
Anime: Sousei no Onmyouji/Twin Star Exorcists
Shipping (for romance): Rokuro x Benio, Shimon x Mayura
Setting: A mysterious new exorcist enters the scene when Benio and Rokuro are in their regular dates. They sense potent spell power from him. Who was he and what is his role in their story? This was set a few weeks after the final episode of the Anime

Music: Ima suki ni Naru -triangle story- by Natsuki Hanae (Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan Wo ~ Kotaro Enomoto character voice. Trivia: The voice actor of Kotaro Enomoto in Suki Ni Naru Sono Shunkan Wo, Natsuki Hanae, is the same voice actor as Rokuro Enmado of Twin Star Exorcists. Search it up if you want.)

And...

My Treasure by Miku Izayoi (Date a Live ~ Minori Chihara character voice)

Dedicated to: Cey_Blossom, Adashinobenio_ Ouju_Tamer and KawaiiNekoria106 Love your SNO randomness books!!!

Note: I love the idea of time-
Rokuro: DON'T FUCKIN' SPOIL THE STORY!!
Me: Okay fine!

He put on his exorcist mask "I wonder what kind of abilities you possess, Kegare?" he asked. The Kegare growled in response and the boy who had red hair and blue eyes glared at him "No talking but fight, huh? Okay. Come at me, bastard." he brought out a talisman "Vermillion Wing: Come forth at once!"

He threw his white talisman on his right side and brought out his small shortsword. Once it passed the talisman, it turned into a grand blade with gold, purple, blue and red.

With another white talisman, he brought it up "BYAKKO! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH! STRENGTH...TO SAVE MY PARENTS...THE TWIN STARS...EVERYONE...!!!!!" then, his other hand became tiger claws.

"Let's do this!" he charged at the Kegare who was laughing at his face.

Wherever you are...I will save you!

**

"Eh...?"

A certain brown haired, red eyed exorcist (otherwise known as Enmado Rokuro) had just woken up from a very beautiful sleep but he was just laying on the bed, unable to move because of a certain reason that was right now laying her head on his chest (otherwise known as Adashino Benio).

"B...Ben...Benio?!"

Wh-What is she doing here?! Why is she...?! I thought we agreed to go on separate beds and rooms for now?! Did she...maybe sleepwalk?!

No wait...I know...something happened that shouldn't have last night...I wonder what-?! Wait...

Flashback!

"Eh? What's this, iced tea?" Rokuro asked as he took a glass full of iced tea. Without looking, Ryogo nods "Yeah. Don't drink it all, Haruka is craving for tha-" Ryogo paused when he heard something fall on the ground

"Uh..."

"ROKURO?!" he looked into the glass where his surrogate brother had drank from "Wait! That's not the iced tea! That's...oh no..." Ryogo yelled.

"What happened?!" Jissama came in the room and found Rokuro collapsed on the ground "Jissama! Rokuro accidentally drank beer!!!!"

"WHAT?!"