Mackerel, Love and Bus || Free! ||

Overview:
Type: Romance and Brotherhood, I guess.
Anime: Free!
Shipping (for romance): Haruka Nanase x Gou (Kou) Matsuoka
Setting: The one who yearned to be with his friend's sister is hindered by many.

Music: Fairy Tale - Sangatsu no Phantasia (Demi-chan wa Kataritai Ending Song)

Note: Yeah. I know that Free! was supposed to be a boy-centric anime but I couldn't help but notice that Gou-san ( It's Kou!! ) ehem...that Kou-san has a reverse harem inside that anime! Being surrounded by muscled boys would make her a center of attention ya know. And...I love the ship of Kou and Haru so much!! Kawaii desu!

He swam for only one reason...

For him to feel the water.

As he said, do not resist the water, accept its presence.

But...is the water trying to make him realize something?

Each of his team and even his friends from Samezuka Gakuen played a big part on his life. Each and everyone of them had their individual roles not only in his swimming but also his entire life.

Makoto Tachibana was his friend since childhood. He was the one who always came to wake him up when he decides to have a long date with his bath in the bathroom.

Nagisa Hazuki was like a little brother he never had. His determination in creating their swim club in the first place was what brought them to the nationals in his last year of high school.

Rei Ryugazaki was like a worthy kouhai who always looked up to him. He had tried to teach him to swim freestyle but it didn't work. He found his own style and eventually practicing to be like them under the tutelage of his other friend from Samezuka.

Rin Matsuoka was the one who was angered at him after returning from Australia. But nevertheless, he was one of those who made him find what he wanted to do in the future when he himself had hit a wall and fought with the rest of his team from Iwatobi. A best friend he could hope to ask for.

Aicihiro Nitori was another story all over. Often trying his best in every way to be like Rin, he trained his hardest and went up against even Nagisa who was a breaststroke monster in the pool.

Sousuke Yamazaki refused to acknowledge him ever since their relay with Rin (who was from Samezuka) and the Iwatobi Swim Team. But...during their cultural festival, he had gone and became closer to him as well. He just wished that he would not act so l-l-l-lovey dovey with their club manager........

Momotarou Mikoshiba may have an annoying fascination with stag beetles but he was very forward with his feelings...though he hoped it was not so for he is very annoyed when this "fairy tale-named boy" started to f-f-flirt with his club manager.......

Eh? Why am I...even bothered by them flirting with Kou, anyway? It's not like...I like her or anything...do I?

As he floats in the ocean, he stares at the stars. It was the Iwatobi Swim Club reunion in the place of their Training Camp before. Kou, now an accomplished college student, decided to hold this gathering since everyone misses each other anyway. Rin, Kou Matsuoka's brother, was supposed to come the next day because he was busy in Australia that past week and his only available week was this coming which was tomorrow....

Kou Matsuoka. The final member of the club before Rei came along. She was also the final member to make up the Swim Club to connect with her brother, Rin. The way she handled being our team manager was amazing. She kept up with updating our training regimen and made us prepared for every competition we were in.... And...I feel this strange feeling for her...