The Einzbern's Maid || Fate kaleid liner Prisma Illya ||

Overview:
Type: Romance (Yuri, Shoujo Ai)
Anime: Fate Series
Shipping (for romance): Illyasviel von Einzbern x Miyu Sakatsuki
Setting: AU, the Einzbern house is a well-known one in Fuyuki Kingdom. Nevertheless, their heiress is quite a closed book. No one could bother even opening her. One day, they decided to hire a maid for the quite unpredictable heiress. One special thing about this maid is that she is quite able to sate the heiress' attitude.

Music: cuddle by Choucho (Fate kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei! second Ending song)

Note: Got the idea after reading a Princess story and groaning about how I want to watch Prisma Phantasm and also after fully-ascending Scheherazade in my FGO game.

"You have to stop being so mean to the Servants, Illyasviel." said a dark haired girl as she combed her hair. She was the only one person who stayed to put up with the princess' attitude. Some didn't stay long.

As a response, the princess sighed as she marveled at how the older girl behind her was combing her hair. "You don't get it, Rin...no one does..." she replied. It made Rin sigh as well.

Illyasviel von Einzbern.

The heiress of a well-known family in the entire Fuyuki Kingdom. She was a cute little girl. A perfect epitome of a princess...well, minus her bratty attitude. No one really knows why she became this way. Some say that ever since her brother had his own family and left them to marry the King of Britain, the right to the kingdom of Fuyuki was entrusted to her. The pressure of being a child to be able to inherit the kingdom might've hit home.

The King and Queen, or her parents, were always away. And when I say always, I mean always. The last time she saw them was when after her older brother left the kingdom. And that was 3 - no, considering what will happen a few days from now - 4 years ago. All those years, she was only 10 when they left and when she lived her life in the kingdom alone.

"Ah, that's right. Illya, your 14th birthday is coming up soon. Have you planned a great way to celebrate?" Rin asked and this made Illya open one eye and look intently at her

"Tohsaka Rin. You are one of those I ask to call me by my nickname. Nevertheless, do not get the wrong idea of addressing me disrespectfully." the princess said, getting up from her combing her bed hair "I'll be retiring to my bathroom. Tell them all not to disturb me."

"Y-yes...Princess Illya..."

"Good."

As Illya left for the bathroom, Rin sighed as she exited the room. Entering the kitchen, she spotted her four fellow servants in there. They seem to be having a serious talk. One of them noticed her "Nee-san!" "Hi, Sakura, well, Nameless, Luvia, Sakura, Medusa. What are you all talking about?"

"Rin, we have news." the white haired, tan skinned man spoke "Speak, Nameless." and she isn't kidding. That man is the head of the Kitchen and his name is Nameless "First, is the King of Britain. She just called and told us that she would visit us along with Princesses Illya and Chloe's brother, her husband, and children any time soon because Princess' birthday is coming up." Nameless spoke and Rin sighed "Honestly. She has the tendency to pop up from somewhere after being silent for a long time.... So? Any more news?" Rin said as she started grabbing some utensils to serve the princess her food

"Next, we have Princess Chloe. She said she's coming back now as well. As her birthday is the same day as Princess Illyasviel's. She also said that she was coming with something to probably thaw her sister's heart..." Luviagelita Edelfelt says as she sighed, running a hand through her blonde tube curls

"Hm? Is she certain?" Rin asked and Luvia shrugged "She assured that what she is bringing will stop our princess from being emotionless but..." she trailed off, unsure "She said she'll come home tonight. So we better prepare. Knowing the King of Britain, she'll pop up the same time as Lady Chloe comes home..." Sakura says and everyone nods.