A Memory Worth Keeping || Kiniro Mosaic ||

Overview:
Type: Romance and Friendship
Anime: Kiniro Mosaic
Shipping (for romance): Yoko x Aya
Setting: A few months after the events of Kiniro Mosaic Pretty Days

Music: Nagisa-iro Hibiscus by Yoko Inokuma (CV: Yumi Uchiyama) and Aya Komichi (CV: Risa Taneda).

Note: I couldn't find the video for the song. So just search it if you want to.... I love that song!

Komichi Aya woke up with a huge headache. When she tries to move, she was held back by two arms. She flinched and slowly turned herself to look at who was there behind her.

She screeched inwardly when she found Inokuma Yoko (who she had a crush on for a long time since middle school) was holding onto her waist.

Kami-sama! Please tell me this isn't a dream. I would...I would...

"Mrrh..."

"Yoko? Did I wake you?"

"Huh...? No...I was just awakened by the sunlight. By the way...good morning." the auburn haired girl smiled and Aya gulped but smiled.

"Uh...yeah. We should get up..."

"Yeah that's probably best..."

🌸

"You don't remember anything, Aya-chan?" Shinobu Omiya, otherwise known as Shino, asked as they ate breakfast with Alice Cartalet and Karen Kujo. Apparently, according to Yoko, they had a sleepover after a night full of assignments.

Aya clutched her head while eating her own breakfast. "No...all I remember last was the week before and Shino's play..." Aya stated as her friends glance intently at her.

Turns out, they had a sleepover in Aya's place because her parents weren't home and they insisted that Aya should have some friends over for some company.

Later, Aya's parents arrived and they quickly checked on Aya "Yoko, Shino, Alice, Karen, we're taking Aya to the hospital. Care to come with us?" Aya's mother said and Yoko rose an eyebrow "Hospital? Is Aya sick?" she asked and Aya's parents look at each other "We'll tell you later..." was what Aya said before going off, Yoko and the others girls follow not far behind.

🌸

"Memory Lapse?"

"No...the doctor said it was much worse. We just discovered it a few days after your play, Shino. She is able to remember some things but...as time pass...she will slowly forget it..." Aya's mom said and Yoko, Shino, Alice and Karen suddenly felt their knees started to feel weak.

"N...No way..."

*-*-*-*

Aya's door opened and she looked back from the window to the door. She saw Yoko and her friends come in "Hey, guys." she greeted with a smile even though the dextrose that was on her caught their attention

"Your parents went to get some instant noodles. They asked us to look after you..." Karen said as she sat next to her bed "For now, why don't we talk about some things." she continued.

"Hmm...okay..."

"Oh! Let's play truth or dare!!" Alice suggested

"Great idea, Alice!! I'll start! Ayaya! Truth or dare!" Karen started

"Uhm...dare...?"

"Did you just hesitate?"

"N-No I didn't!"