Sister, Friend, Lover || Citrus ||

Overview:
Type: Romance (Yuri) Shoujo Ai
Anime: Citrus
Shipping (for romance): Mei x Yuzu
Setting: Being together alone is not hard...unless you are Yuzu Aihara. A high school girl who was left alone with her stepsister, Mei Aihara. It wouldn't be problem; if Yuzu wasn't in love with Mei! And if...Yuzu is not feeling awkward of herself while with Mei....

Music: Sister, Friend, Lover by RAMM ni Haiyoru! Kuuko-san to Kuune-san

Note: Listening to this song while reading Citrus Manga made me happy and blush inside...and fudge that hickey though! Wait...that was bite mark not a hickey...aghhhh...imma so disappointed...

Yuzu & Mei: >////<

Harumi: Hey, no spoilers.

Me: Ah...I didn't realize they were there...anyway...I dedicate this to CitrusMyLife, Darkhorse344 and BigPoppaAihara. I love your Citrus stories!!

"Eh?"

"Are you serious...Mother?"

"Yeah..."

"What...brought this on?"

The Aihara mother and daughters trio were all eating dinner in the living room when their mother, Aihara Ume, suddenly announced something that almost made the stepsisters spit their breakfast. Today was the start of winter break and everyone were all getting hyped up for the White Christmas that was to grace their small city. Now, regarding this announcement, Yuzu gulped...

"So you're leaving with Papa and...leaving me and Mei alone!?" she reacted as Ume sighed while slowly chugging her beer "Sorry, Yuzu, Mei-chan! It's just that your father wanted me to do something for him! He already booked my flight for me..." Ume reasons which made Yuzu's face pale

"Hm? Yuzu? Are you alright?" Ume asked which snapped her to reality "O-Oh, y-yeah. I'm fine..." now that I think about it, they haven't spent much time together before...since Papa's always traveling and stuff. Well, this may be a chance for them to spend time with each other! Yuzu opened her mouth to speak but Mei beat her to it "It's alright, Mother. We understand that you and Sensei haven't spent that much time together when you moved here...so...go ahead." Mei said, speaking more than usual.

Yuzu puffed her cheeks "Th-That's right. You can leave things to us!"

.....

Well I did say that but...

Yuzu sighed as she put on her peach jacket and walked out of the bedroom, leaving a sleeping Mei on the bed. For once, Yuzu got up early than her little sister. She grabbed her phone from her pocket while putting the omurice she made for Mei and put it in the fridge, leaving a note for her.

It's been a few days after Ume left her two daughters alone in the apartment. As of now, Yuzu can't complain about anything. Everything was alright...well, if you didn't count her current status slash relationship with her little sister. You could say she was a bit sad...

After mumbling a soft itekimasu she opened the front door and left. She opened her messages and looked at it. She, Harumi and Matsuri were to meet at the mall to shop. Yuzu sighed as she remembered the current circumstances between those two friend of hers. For some weird reason, Matsuri started going out with Harumi - which the latter accepted. It was nothing bad. She was proud of her two friends. They were able to take their relationship to the next level.