Strike the Time || Strike the Blood ||

Overview:
Type: Romance
Anime: Strike the Blood
Shipping (for romance): Kojou x Yukina (slightly? idk) Reina x OC (kinda? Idk either)
Setting: What if Moegi's time travel technique failed and instead of Reina being sent back to her time, she took Moegi and some more trouble with her?

Music: LOVE STOIC by Himeragi Yukina (CV: Risa Taneda) [couldn't find the full song instead a PV with the TV Size version but okay.]

Note: Three words to describe; I Love Reina Akatsuki. Wait. That's four, right? Anyways onto the story! Btw, yes, Yukina-chan shares the same seiyuu with Ai Mizuno from Zombieland Saga and Aya Komichi from Kiniro Mosaic. The story is more on their exploits together rather than romance but I decided to put it in anyways. Was putting this on hold for a long time because I didn't know how to end it but when I started watching Strike The Blood III, I got pumped up and found more inspiration. So here it is! Tell me what you think!

"It's time...It was great to see you again, this good at getting along. I have to go back now..." the mysterious girl says, come to think of it, she never stated her name to anyone at all.

Akatsuki Kojou, Himeragi Yukina, Kirasaka Sayaka, Dmitrie Vatler, Kanon Kanase, Astarte, Natsuki-ch-itai!!! (Oh...author-chan just got hit in the head by Natsuki-sensei's fan.) ehem Minamiya-sensei all stood as audience to the girl's return.

"I have to-tte NANI?!"

"REINA! EVERYTHING IS OUT OF CONTROL!! I-It's...! Mom, Yukina-san! Nagisa-obaa-san! Help us!"

"Moegi-chan! Nani?! I thought-?!"

And just like that, a blue light blinded them all and as Kojou shielded Yukina from danger or anything, they hear some sounds from where the mysterious girl was standing.

When the light cleared, they see the mysterious girl on the ground. And on top of her...was another girl...with green blonde hair.

Was that just my imagination or...does that girl's hair color look as if like Asagi's?

Yes. Akatsuki Kojou, for once, was not dense.

"Ita...." the girl that looked like Himeragi rubbed her head and glared at whoever was atop her "Oi. Moegi-chan. Get off me. I'll tell Doc that you tried to molest me..."

"LIKE HELL SHE'LL BELIEVE YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO OGLED AT HER YOUNGER SELF HERE!!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME IDIOT!"

"YOU'RE THE IDIOTIC ONE HERE!!"

"IT TAKES AN IDIOT TO KNOW AN IDIOT!!"

"OH SO YOU ADMIT YOU'RE AN IDIOT!?"

"SHADDAP!!!"

"YOU SHADDAP!!"

"Oi...what's the big idea...I was training with senpai and you just...young lady, come here right now!!!" yelled a...woman who looked EXACTLY alike Himeragi?!

"Uh...what? Mom..."

"Reina....gimme a break..."

"Dad!!!!"

"Wait...THIS IS BAD!!!" the other girl, now known as Moegi looked around and her eyes landed on the the vampire and Sword Shaman nearby "A-Ano...Akatsuki-san, Himeragi-san...can you...uhmm..." Moegi looked for words to say but a sound of a phone vibrating snapped her back to reality. Accepting the call and pressing speaker phone, Moegi put the phone to her ear

"MOEGI!!!!!!"

"Doc!!!/Mom!!" both Moegi and the blue eyed Himeragi, now known as Reina, exclaimed