You Gave Me A Dream || Citrus ||

Overview:
Type: Romance (Yuri) Shoujo Ai
Anime: Citrus
Shipping (for romance): Mei Aihara x Yuzu Aihara
Setting: "The times when we encounter each other are the times that I treasure the most."

Music: Kimi ga Yume o Tsuretekita by Mashiro Shiina (CV: Ai Kayano), Misaki Kamiigusa (CV: Natsumi Takamori) and Nanami Aoyama (CV: Mariko Nakatsu) - Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo first Opening song

Note: I love English lyrics of this song. And while watching Citrus, I thought of this one~

My name is Aihara Yuzu. Currently 18 years old. Single? In a relationship? I don't even know. It's too complicated, y'all. You see, I'm in love with my little sister - stepsister, actually. Though, I'm considered as the onee-chan, my little sister and I are the same age. Her name is Aihara Mei....

The first time, it's just by chance...

"Hey, Mei, can you help me with this problem?" Yuzu starts as Mei stood up from her workdesk and walked towards her "You see I-?!" Yuzu was cut when her little sister had tripped on her makeup kit.

Mei accidentally pinned her on the bed and their lips met. Sure, she was used to Mei and her kissing but...maybe, after all that's happened, Yuzu just kind of got shy all of sudden....

The two pulled away, blushing furiously. "N-Nevermind. I-I wouldn't want to disturb you in your Council work..." she trails off as she turns away from the raven haired girl, her citrus hair flying as she flipped it slightly. Unbeknowst to her, though, Mei was eyeing her...

The second time, I'm not so sure...

She bit her handkerchief as she washes her hands in the comfort room of their school. Yuzu, in all honesty, was confused again by her sister's actions these past few days. Although, she didn't try to probe unlike what she would do before. She trusts her sister - slash girlfriend - more than she trusts herself.

Sighing, she starts walking out of the restroom but when she opened the door, what greeted her was a blushing Mei, who was also rolling some strands of hair on her fingers.

"Mei? What ar-mmph!?!?!" she reacted as Mei kissed her softly so suddenly. Her eyes widened and when her little sister finally pulled away, she gulped with a huge blush on her face

"...well, then...goodbye..." Yuzu watched as Mei walked off.

It's not a coincidence is it?

The third time our eyes meet...

"Aihara Yuzu-san? Will you solve this problem?" the Math teacher called her. Yuzu inwardly groaned. Of all the subjects, it had to be algebra. She wasn't that good with algebra. At all. But, nevertheless, she stood up and accepted the marker from her teacher and started to solve the problem.

As soon as she was finished, she looked towards the teacher for a confirmation. To her surprise, the teacher smiled "You have been improving quite well, Aihara Yuzu-san. I hope that this progress would continue. You may take your seat." the teacher said which made Yuzu's eyes brighten. She walked back to her seat; but not after meeting an unreadable gaze from Mei....

Everyone says you're kind of a strange person,

Yuzu always wondered why Mei was always quiet in public. She would always chatter all day with her during times when they hang out but when Harumin or Matsuri or even Himeko would join them, she noticed that her little sister would become a bit quieter than usual. She'd heard that as much as many people look up to her little sister as a cool, calm kaichou, there are also those who thinks she's strange probably because she seldom speaks unless relevant.