FHS Part 1 || Fate Grand Order ||

Overview:
Type: Friendship
Anime: Fate/Grand Order (AU)
Setting: It was said that in FHS, each of the students have histories similar to that of many heroes in world history. Mash Kyrielight is a new student at FHS and as she struggles to make friends, she also discovers many more things about FHS and its students.

Music: Mamoritai Mono no Tame ni by Miku Itou (Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Ending Song)

Note: While browsing across Pinterest, I found the picture above or at the side (depending if you are on phone or laptop) and thought some things like "What if the circumstances were different?" like that. The picture is, therefore, NOT MINE. I JUST FOUND IT ON PINTEREST. I OWN NOTHING BUT THE PLOTLINE. BELATED MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL. HAPPY MOM DAY ARTURIA FROM MORDRED!

She walks across the campus, sweatdropping and looking panicked. It was the light pink haired girl's first day at school and yet, she can't find her own classroom. It'd be no surprise if the teachers are waiting for her there and scold her...

"Well...that is, if I can find my classroom at least.... I should've asked someone earlier...but now the school grounds are empty..." she sighed and closed her eyes. As she walked inside a new building of the school, she bumped into someone and almost lost her balance, but then a hand pulled her back up to standing position "Uh, I'm sorry...I wasn't looking..." her words cut into her throat when she saw three ladies standing in front of her.

"Ah that is fine. Are you lost?" one of ladies asks her

"Yeah...as lame sounding as that is..."

"No, no. Fate High is truly a big place. Every new boarding student are actually always getting lost in their first day...do you need help finding your classroom?" another one of the ladies asked her and the light pink haired girl nodded "I'm in class 2-1..."

"Ah the gifted class of the Second Years, I see.... Just go up this hallway and you'll come upon some stairs. Go to the fourth floor then the first classroom you see at your right is your room." said the last one of the ladies

"Ah! Thank you uhm...?"

"Oh we are part of the Student Council so if you have any queries of the activities of the high school, you can ask us. My name's Stheno, the vice president." she smiles at her

"And I'm Medusa, secretary." she nods to her with a small smile as well

"I'm Euryale. President." the last one says with a smile

"Ah! Thank you, Medusa-san, Stheno-san, Euryale-san! My name is Kyrielight. Mash Kyrielight." the light pink haired introduced herself finally and the three student council members smiled at her then started walking off "Well, we have business outside campus so, we'll be seeing you, Mash." Euryale says then they continue walking off campus.

"Ah...they were so nice...so in perfect sync. And so cool! Well...I should get going..."

*****

"I'm Mash Kyrielight. I came from Chaldea's Holy Grail High School...though I am new here, I want to get along with all of you!" Mash says as everyone nods at her, everyone was actually silent.

Typical from Fate High. The rumors were true...I wonder if I can even make friends here...

"You can sit next to Ruler there at the third row..." the teacher instructs her and Mash looks around and she spots a blonde girl with a long blonde hair braided on her, waving at her direction. In front of her, one student caught Mash's attention- she was blonde, bluish-green eyes and that blonde hair tied into a nice braid which was then made into a bun at the back of her head, a blue ribbon clearly seen hanging from the lower part of her bun. She looked...unfazed by Mash's sitting behind her.