3

•listen to music whilst reading•

Next morning you woke up with the sun hitting your face.
"Good morning princess" you heard a raspy morning voice greet you.
"Good morning handsome" you replied with a smile turning to face his chest.
"Ready for some breakfast?" He asked
"Yes please. I'm STARVING" you whined. Justin laughed. He gave you a peck on the forehead whilst making his way out of bed.
"Alright you take your time to get up and come down when you're ready, I'll make breakfast" he said smiling.
"Thank you bieber" you said smiling back. He kissed your cheek one more time before he walked out of the room and you heard him make his way downstairs. You unlocked your phone and saw a message from the girls 'how was your night with bieber?' From milly. " oh gosh" you laughed. You quickly typed back 't'was good, he's making me breakfast now 😊' you got up and headed for the bathroom, had a pee 😉 and went back to the bedroom. The smell of bacon was filling the house and you groaned at the thought of it. Just as you were about to leave your room you heard a ping from your phone. You walked over to it sleepily and saw a message in the girls chat from Lucy  'did you do the deed 😉' you groaned, why is everything about sex you thought. You replied 'no 😂 you know I didn't want it' as soon as you sent that another message popped up from milly 'but I thought you wanted to lose your v card to him 😂' you laughed and wrote back saying 'yeah just not last night, he barely knows me' you said hat he barely knows you cuz Being the stalker belieber you were you knew everything about him 😂
You made your way downstairs to the kitchen which took a bloody long time to find cuz the house was so big.
"Thank god I walked about a mile to get here, I hungry" you groaned.
"Ahahah good job I finished it then" Justin laughed you sat down at the counter in the middle of the kitchen as Justin put your plate in front of you.
" thank you mr bieber" you said without wasting a second to he stuck in. You moaned at the taste. Justin's head shot up and blushed and put his head back down.
"I know you're having unholy thoughts bieber, you may get to let me make those noises for you one day " you laughed and he blushed more, "no but seriously this is good" you said pointing at the food. Justin smiled and you carried on eating in a comfortable silence. Once you both finished you got up and took yours and Justin's plate and stuck it in the washing machine.
"You didn't have to do that you know I could have done that" Justin said jumping off the stool.
"Nah you didn't have to make me breakfast but you did so it's he least I could do I said giving him a peck on the lips. I scrunched my nose up, and Justin ave me a puzzled look.
"Morning breath" I said laughing he joined in to as we made our way upstairs to get cleaned up.
Having no clothes I one again had to put up wth being in one of Justin's long shirts. Once I was changed justin came up behind me.
"You look good in my clothes babe" he said kissing my shoulder. I giggled
He rest of the day was spent with me laying on justin, watching Netflix and eating pizza.
Once evening came I looked at Justin who was watching Netflix intently.
"Babe" I said.
"Mmmmm" he hummed not diverting his attention away from the tv.
"You need to call scooter and let him know that you're cancelling the rest of the tour." I said rubbing his tummy.
He looked at me and sighed before getting up and getting his phone and returning back to his seat.
He looked at me again.
"Come on babe, its better to let him know now before a break rather than just before the next show" you said giving him a small smile.
" you're right" he said and phoned scooters number.

Justin's POV. (Oooo new 😉)

After a few rings scooter picked up I looked over at YN and she gave me a reassuring smile, I took a deep breath and started to talk.
"Hey man" i said
"Yo Justin, how are you bro?"
"Honestly?"
"Honestly" he replied
"Well I ain't that good man, I feel a little mentally drained"
"What do you mean?" Scooter asked puzzled.
"Uhhh..... I'm starting to get the beginning signs of my depression back bro"
"Since when?" Scooter asked shocked
"Couple of months" I say nervously
"Why didn't you say anything Justin?" Scooter raised his voice.
"I was worried how you were gonna react man"
"Did you tell anyone else?"scooter asked, I looked over at YN on her phone and smiled.
"Yeah bro, only told them yesterday evening though"
"Who was it"
"Uhhhhh.... don't freak out man, but it was this fan, this girl from the concert last night, I let her stay the night with me, cuz we got close at the after party and I wanted to get to know her" I said nervously
"Justin!!!!" He shouted "how many times do I have to tell you no damn girls at your house over night unless you are in a relationship with them, especially not a fucking fan bro, this ain't good for you there will be so much fake news going around about you getting a new fling!!" He shouted louder, I looked over at YN who was already looking at me, I guess she heard everything, I mouthed 'don't worry he's just shocked' to her and she smiled and went back to her phone.
"I know man but this girl is different and the thing is she treats me like a normal human being, she's amazing, you need to meet her before you make any assumptions man" I said calmly.
"Alright, why did you tell her before anyone else though bro, before me or you mates?" He asks more calmly.
" I don't know man I didn't want to show it to you guys, I was worried what you would think, but YN, that's the girl, she listened to me without blowing up straight away, she listened to my reasons without making a comment, she let me just release it all in a rant man, it's what I needed."
"Hmmmmmm" he hummed
"Man me and YN are official, I love her bro and I hope you can see that."
"I can definitely tell that you love her without even seeing your face, but is she good for you bro, I don't want to have to go through one of your heartbreaks again"
"She's different scoot, she can help me with the mental state as well she's been through this, she can help man."
"Alright Justin"
"So, now I get to the point, I wanna cancel the rest of my tour man, I think it would be best for me"
"I understand that, and I think it would be the best thing for you, but are you sure you want to do this?" He asked
"For sure, this is what I want"
"Alright man I'll make it happen, talk soon bro, go back to that amazing girl of yours" he laughed
"Bye scoot, thanks bro" I said and hung up. I gave YN a huge smile and a thumbs up, and she gave me a tight loving hug.