9

Your POV:

I was leaving today. I changed into a baggy black jumper from ellesse and mom jeans and black timberlands. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs where my suitcases already were.

"Ready?" Milly asked.
"Yep" I said smiling. All of the girls stayed at my house last night, to have a final girls night in before I left.
"Then let's go" Lucy said grabbing one of my bags. The others also grabbed one and we put them all into the car.

We drove to the airport right to the front of the private jet. A couple of guys took my bags and loaded them onto the plane.
"Omg they got you a private jet?!" Lucy squealed.
"Yeah, apparently I need to arrive in style" I laughed. The girls joined in.

We got out of the plane and stood there for a while as they finished loading the plane.

"Well I guess this is goodbye" I said turning to the girls.

"Yeah, but we'll see you in two weeks, we don't want to miss your first shoot" amber said.

"Aww thank you babe" I said

"Group hug!" Olivia shouted. We all had a group hug before pulling apart.

"I better get going. I'll text you guys on our group chat every day." I said smiling.

"You better bitch!" Olivia said. We all laughed.

"Bye girls" I said before walking to the plane steps. I jogged up the steps before turning to the girls and waving before entering the plane.

I sat in my seat and saw the girls get into the car and drive away.

Well here goes nothing. I thought before we took off.

*few hours later*

We had just landed and the plane was parking. Finally I was allowed to get off. I grabbed my bags and wheeled them to a black car that was waiting for me.

"Yn!!!" I heard Steph scream.

"Omg Steph!!!" I screamed dropping my bags and running up to her and jumping into her arms.

"I missed you so much" she said putting me down.

"Me too babe" I smiled before picking up my bags again. Steph picked up the others and we put them into the car.
"Let's go" Steph said getting into the car with me.

My new house is just a couple down from Stephs so it's a very short walk. I would be living on the same road as Gigi hadid, Bella hadid, Kendall Jenner, kylie Jenner, ariana grande, a couple of other Victoria secret models and JUSTIN.

That's the only down side of living there, I will be so close to justin. I'll just have to make sure I'm careful about avoiding him.

We arrived at my new home and we grabbed the bags and put them inside.

"Do you need help unpacking?" Steph asked.

"No I'm good. I'll unpack after I grab some food. Do you want some?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she smiled.

"Lez go get some Chinese or something" I said grabbing my purse.

"Sure" She said.

*

When we got back Steph left and I started to unpack.

Tomorrow I meet all the other angels. I'm super excited.

Vote please

Instagram: ohmybiebxrr