6

I laid in my bed under my covers, unable to face the world. I didn't have the energy to be sad, I didn't have any more tears left to cry.
' y/n?' My mum called through my door. 'Are you up yet sweetheart?'
I didn't know whether the call back or not, but there was no need to as my mum opened the door with a tray with a bowl of cereal and orange juice.
'I had a feeling you were awake, sweetheart.' She said putting the tray on my bedside table and sat on the edge of my bed.
I didn't say anything I just laid there staring at the tray on the table beside me.
' honey I don't want to rush you, and I know it feels like right now the world is crashing down on you, but you need to start getting ready, you have work later and you need to do well at the start of your modeling career if you want to make it in the industry and move to America.'
I groaned in response.
' eat your breakfast and come downstairs once you're ready, you have an hour and a half until you have to be at the shoot.' She said as she left my room shutting the door softly.
I sat up and started to eat, I'm telling you I was starving I hadn't eaten since breakfast yesterday which justin made for me, I smiled at the memory as I caried on eating.
Once I had finished I went to the bathroom, I had a shower, cleaned my teeth, brushed my hair and went back to my room. I chose my outfit to travel down in (I would be given what I would model in for the photo shoots when I got there, but I wanted to make a good impression).
I put on a velvet,v neck, pink top with some black ripped jeans and I put on my white converse. I straightened  my hair and left it down cuz ain't no body got time for that shit when they feeling sad. 😞 I put on some makeup cuz sister, I looked like deaths door😨. Some mascara, foundation, a bit of contour and did my brows. I also added a bit of highlighter cuz honey the world needs to be lit up a bit more, am I right.? Bitch yes I'm right, I'm always right. Then I ran down the stairs holding my cahoonas 😉 cuz you know girl problems always happen. I went to the living room and saw my mum and dad watching some news channel (ooooooooooooooo fun!!!! Note the sarcasm!) I ran over and jumped on my dad kissing his cheek before running over to my mum and giving her a big hug.
'Bye, I'll see you later' I said trying my best to smile.
'Bye sweetheart, you might wanna work on your fake smile if you wanna still have your job at the end of the day!' My dad called. My mum elbowed him in the ribs as I stuck my head around the doors.
'Thanks for that dad, I'll make sure to bare that in mind while I'm shooting ' I said sarcastically before I ran out the door grabbing my phone and keys on the way. I jumped in my car and drove as quickly as I could (yanno as fast as the cops would let me, ain't no body got time for jail when you work so you can Goddamn eat).
I stopped at the photo shoot place (I don't know what it's called, chill; hang on is it like the studio or something? Yeah Imma call it that) and jumped out the car.I ran up the steps into the reception. Yes bitch I'm bang on time! I signed in then went and changed into my outfit. Literally the most granny looking dress that I have ever seen!!!!!! I looked at myself in the mirror.
'Damn girl they must really not want you to get scouted' I heard my best friend Stephanie(steph) say. I turned around and ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug possible whilst screaming.
'Hunny I ain't ready to have hearing aids yet, I'm too young for that my love!' She laughed as I finally let go and stopped screaming.
' omg it's been ages!' I screamed
'Omg it's been like 2 days' she said with sarcastic enthusiasm, clapping her hands together
'Aren't you happy to see me?' I said trying to sound hurt
'Of course babe you're my best friend in the whole wide world

When the shoot started all I could think about was how shit I looked, I mean let's be honest ain't no body got time to look bad. And if I looked bad the  no one would want me to join their fashion agency and then I couldn't see justin.
'Hello? Y/n? Do you mind focusing on the matter at hand?' The photographer said
'Sorry, I was in my own lil world there' I laughed.

At the end of the shoot I got dressed back into my own clothes as steph came in screaming.
'Omg y/n!' She screamed
'What?' I asked covering my ears
'Victoria secret have asked me to come an model for them in America.' She squealed, ' and I said yes'
I just looked at the ground feeling like I was going to burst into tears. How could this day get any worse.
'Y/n you could just act like you're happy for me.' She said disappointed
'No steph, I am truly happy for you, I know this is something that you've always dreamed of doing' I said trying to put a smile on my face.
'Then why aren't you showing it?' She said
'First justin leaves me, meaning I may never see him again let alone date him.' I said upset. ' then my best friend leaves me. Steph you know I don't have many friends apart from you that I work with, with you gone what am I supposed to do?' I asked in tears
' I don't have to go if you want me to stay here with you y/n' she said upset
' no of course not you should go, I can't stop you from living your dream.'I said
'It won't be long till you get scouted and come to me AND justin in America.' She said smiling 'I believe in you y/n, you will make it'
'I hope so' I said looking at the floor, 'just promise you will call me every day'
'Always' she said as we shared a warm hug

Boy this feels like deja vu

Anyone feel like singing deja vu at that point, tell me is that deja vu cuz you want me and I want you.

Go follow my instagram: ohmybiebxrr
Don't forget to vote and tell me if you want a new part.