7

•listening to gods plan by drake on repeat so I just attached it if y'all want a bop)•

Your POV:
It's been 3 weeks since Steph left to go to America.
And it's been just over 3 weeks since Justin left. I've seen him on the news, he seems happy enough, and that makes me happy. For the first week and a half we were always calling each other but the more busy and distracted he got the less we talked. Now we aren't talking at all. I left him a couple of texts but I got no reply.

I had a shoot today so I got changed into mom jeans and an oversized grey Victoria secret jumper. I put on my white nike air forces and put my hair into a low messy bun. I grabbed a water bottle and left the house. Mum and dad already left for work so I locked up. I jumped into my Land Rover and drove the the shoot.

I entered the building.
"Hello yn, I'm Claire" a middle aged woman said.
"Heya Claire. Lovely to meet you." I said shaking her hand.
"Your outfit is just through there sweetheart. Come out when you're changed, then we'll get to it."
"Alright thanks" I smiled before going to the changing room.
I heard my phone go off and saw a text from Steph.

Steph: good luck with your shoot today xx

Aww she's so thoughtful.

You: thank you babe xx

I put my phone away. And changed into my outfit.

(Below)

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. Ok, not the worst thing I've worn.
I left the changing room and made my way to the photo shoot back drop.
"Oh my goodness, yn! You look amazing" Claire said admiring me.
"Thank you" I smiled back.

"Yn, this is our photographer Florien"
"Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.
"Same to you" he smiled.
"Right let's get this show on the road. Yn, could you stand in front of the back drop please" florien said.

Later*

"Thank you for coming yn, that's shoot was perfect." Claire said.
"No problem, I enjoyed it" I smiled.
"Goodbye for now" she said hugging me.
"Thank you for having me" I said before leaving.

I arrived back home. I heard my phone ping. The photos have been released. They looked quite good. I reposted the photos to my Instagram.  My phone was blowing up with likes and comments. I switched them off. I better get used to this, what they call, fame.

Texts:

Steph: omg yn your photo shoot pictures are gorgeous 😍😍

You: thank you Steph. How's America?

Steph: absolutely amazing. Everything. I hoped it would be. All the Victoria secret angels are very welcoming and are super nice 😁

You: that's good ☺️

Steph: I'm guessing no news on justin still?

You: Yeah, nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Steph: never mind. You'll find someone else xx

You: it's not like that for me Steph. When I get attached it's hard to let it go.

Steph: I know, why don't you go out with the girls, take you mind off of everything.

You: Yeah, I'll ask them xx

Steph: I have to go. Love you x

You: love you too Steph xx

I sighed before asking Lucy and milly asking them to come round to mine tonight.

I got changed into Nike sweats (top and bottom) and out my hair into a messy bun.

The doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey girls, come in" I said hugging them.
"We brought some snacks" milly said holding up a family sized pack of nachos and popcorn.
"Great! Let's go choose a movie" we went into the living room and chose a movie.

Half way through the movie my phone went off again. I just ignored it, I didn't want to disrupt the movie. Then it started ringing. I groaned.

"Answer it, we'll pause the movie " Lucy said.
"Thanks" I said picking. Up the phone

Phone call;

"Hello?" I said

"Yn!" Steph said

"Yeah?" I said

"Have you sen Justin's instagram?" She asked.

"Uh.... no. I don't really take notice of his stuff anymore" I said

"Well so much for his promises. He's got a new girlfriend" he said

"What?!" I shouted. "Lemme look" I went on Instagram and searched up justin and saw that he had posted a video of him and Selena.
"Fuck" I whispered. "Not just any girl, it's selena" I sighed.

"What are you gonna do, he promised you that he would wait for you."

"Yeah but he wasn't taking selena into consideration, he never thought it would happen again. But we all know that he is gonna choose her over every girl" I said pulling at my hair.

"So you're just gonna let it go?" She asked

"Yeah cause there's nothing to do" I said.

"Alright. I love you yn" she said

"Love you too Steph" I replied before hanging up.

I put my head into my hands and leant on the kitchen table.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why is it always me!" I groaned.

"Yn? Are you alright?" Milly asked walking into the kitchen with Lucy. I stood up and turned to them.

"No" I said sighing.
"What's up babe?" Milly said hugging me.

"Justin is what's up."

"What do you mean?" She asked

"He's back together with Selena" I said walking out of the kitchen. They followed

"But I thought he promised you that he would wait" Milly said.

"Yeah he did, but I don't think that included Selena. She means more to him than anything" I said sitting on the couch.

"Oh.... im so sorry yn" Lucy said.

"It's fine, is not as if it was really gonna work out was it?" I said playing the movie.

(Justin's video)