5

•watch video•

I woke up to banging on the door.

Who in their right mind is fricking banging on the door at this unholy hour?

I heard a shuffle from beside me on the bed, and a groan.

'Jay?' I asked. He groaned in response.

'There's someone banging on the door' I said in an annoyed tone

'What time is it?' He asked

'Like 11:30am' I said

'Oh gosh, no!' He said leaping out of bed and legging it down the stairs.

'What is it?' I shouted. I got no reply

I heard the front door open and some mumbling. Until I heard justin legging it back up the stairs and bursting through the door.

'Who was it babe, are you alright?' I asked

'I forgot that I was flying home today and the plane leaves in 3 hours and it takes about 2 hours to get there.' He said panicking.

'Oh justin' I laughed

He started to laugh as well.
'Well you better start packing then' I said getting out of bed and running to the loo (Idk about you but I always need a wee in the mornings 🤔)
'I'll be back to help you in two ticks' I shouted

I came out of the loo finding Justin's clothes thrown across the room, he had so many you couldn't even see the damn floor!
'Justinnnnnnnn' I groaned
'Yeah?!' I heard him call back from inside the closet as more tshirts and pants were thrown across the room.
'Literally you are so disorganised!' I laughed. I saw him reappear with a smirk on him face.
'What did you say babe?' He asked still smirking.
'I said you are so disorganised' I said trying to be serious. At that point justin tackles me into the bed and started to attack me with tickles.
'Justin get off!!!!' I screamed whilst laughing.
'Neverrrrr!' He shouted
'Please' I begged, now crying with laughter, 'tickles are my weak point!'
'Only if you say 'justin I super sexy'' he said smirking.
'But I can't lie' I say smirking back.

He then started to tickle faster and harder, 'say it!' He laughed
'Alright, Alright, justin you are super sexy!' I screamed
'Good girl! He said stopping tickling me and kissing my nose

'Justin, how about you go and make us some breakfast, and I'll pack for you. I swear you won't be able to do this' I said laughing.
'Alright, but why can't I help you babe?'
'Cuz nothing will get done bieber! Now go make us some breakfast!' I said laughing.
He walked out the room chuckling as I got to packing his stuff.

That boy I swear!

Once I had finished packing his stuff I brought all the suitcases down the stairs(bloody hell it was heavy, and my dad says I take to much stuff when I go away!)
And I walked to the kitchen.

'All done' I said.
'Me too' he called out and put egg and soldiers in front of me (my fave for sure!) I dug in and ate everything. (I mean I like my food alot👍🏻)

We cleaned up the dishes and heard a car horn outside.
'Shit' He said,' we're still in our Pjs'
He opened a suitcase and grabbed some navy blue joggers and a white nike shirt and slid on his white yeezys.
I opened my suitcase ( I only had one 😂) and pulled out a grey nike tank top and some black leggings and threw on my white nike sandals. We packed our pjs and ran to the car.

The whole journey to the airport was done in silence, I just held Justin's hand, as the realisation that it would be ages till I see justin again hit us.

The car arrived and Justin opened my door for me and gave his hand to help me out. We stood at the private jet area of the airport daring into each other's eyes as I started to cry. He pulled me into a tight embrace, and kissed my head. We pulled away as we shared a passionate kiss, with just as many sparks as the it's time I kissed him.

'Justin, I literally haven't known you for very long, literally like 3 days' I said laughing, ' but I love you so much and I'm really gonna miss you and I hope it won't be too long till we see each other again.' I said trying to smile
' me too Y/N, I'm gonna miss you alot' He said a tear slipping out of his eye
'Call me everyday' I say
' without fail' he said
'I'll try really hard to get into Calvin Klein modelling, I know they are looking for some models, and Adidas and maybe even Victoria secret, then hopefully I can move you America and see you more often' I said weeping by this time
'Yeah' He said quietly, ' I got no doubt that you'll make it' He said smiling weakly. ( he is not being sarcastic btw 😂)
We shared one last peck then he walked up to the plane and up the steps. He turned around one last time, blew me a kiss and waved, I returned the gesture and watched as the plane doors closed and he flew away. Who knew how long it would be until I saw him again, that's if I ever did see him again.

Dun dun duuuuunnnn 😂

Follow my Instagram guys: x

@ ohmybiebxrr