16

Your POV:
I had just got back from shopping and I got some hella good outfits for coachella. It was gonna be epic!

I headed to bed, I wanted to get an early night considering Justin was picking me up at 9 tomorrow morning and I had to shower before I left.

I quickly grabbed my suitcase and the clothes and packed them along with a couple of bottles of water for the journey.

*next day

My alarm went off. Ok, it's 7:30. I got out of bed and ran downstairs and made myself some breakfast and tucked into it before washing up my dishes and running back upstairs to shower.

I took a quick shower before brushing my hair, putting it up into a low ponytail. I couldn't be bothered to put on makeup so I just brushed out my eyebrows with some gel, and curled my eyelashes and added a tiny bit of mascara before packing my makeup into my suitcase.

I quickly changed with 15 minutes to go. (Outfit below)

I quickly did up my suitcase and grabbed he handle before struggling to carry it down the stairs

I heard a knock at the door. Really, now?!
"It's open!" I called
I saw the door open and Justin walk in.
"Heya" i said down to him. He looked up.
"Oh hey. I didn't see you there" he laughed.
"Yeah, just trying to carry this downstairs without dying" I struggled.
"Here, lemme help you" he said grabbing my suitcase off of me.
"Thanks" I said.
"No problem, You ready to go?" He asked.
"Yep" I said grabbing my keys off of the side.
"Alright, I'll take this to the car" he said picking up the suitcase.
I closed the door behind me, locking it. Before turning and walking to the car.
"What's in This?" I heard justin say as he put it in the boot.
"Clothes and makeup" I replied.
"Feels like you packed your whole wardrobe. It weighs a tone" he said. I just laughed.
I opened the door to the back of the car to see baskin and and Steph already in the back. Chaz was sat in the front.
(Baskin and chaz were Justin's friends and I hadn't met them before).
I got in next to Steph and shut the door behind me and put on my seat belt.
"Heya" I said hugging Steph.
"Hello" he replied hugging back. I pulled away and said hello to baskin and chaz.

*
The whole journey I got to know baskin and chaz. I learnt that Justin knew baskin through church and her sister is dating Patrick, one of Justin's friends. Chaz, I already knew as Justin's childhood friend. But I learnt that he was crazy but super funny.

*
We finally arrived at the hotel that we would be staying at. We all got out to see everyone else from our friendship groups already here, waiting for us.
"Well, look who the cat dragged in!" Tiffany called. 
We all laughed.
"Hey trouble" I said hugging her.
We greeted everyone and I met a couple of new people before we made our way to our rooms. I had a suite with Steph and baskin. Baskin didn't really know anyone here except for justin, Steph, chaz and I so we said she could stay with us.

The hotel suite was very big and spacious. It was beautiful and the view from the balcony was amazing. We each got a room to our selves in the suite.
(Room Below)

"Wow!" I said walking back to the girls

"This Place Is incredible!" I said
"I know right!" Steph said.

Coachella can now officially begin!!
Vote please
Instagram: ohmybiebxrr