14

Your POV:
I woke up and opened my curtains. It was sunny outside. Well that's a good start!!

I changed into some denim shorts and a white off the shoulder top. Then put my hair into a high messy bun before walking downstairs. I made some toast and got some orange juice before walking outside to eat in the garden.
As I was eating my breakfast my phone went off. I looked at it to see Bella calling me on FaceTime. I picked up.

"Hey Bella" I greeted before taking another bite out of my toast.
"Hey yn. Have I caught you at a bad time?" She asked, she was still in bed with her pjs on.
"Nah it's good, I'm just eating breakfast" I smiled pointing at the toast.
"Oh, Ok. So the girls are all going to the beach today, cause it's so sunny. And we were wondering if you wanted to come?" She asked before yawning.
I chuckled "who's going out of the girls?" I asked
"Ummmm.... it will be me, Gigi, Steph, Kendall and her friend Hailey will be coming too. I think you met her at the after party" she said.
"Oh yeah, I remember. Well I got nothing on today, so why not. When shall I get there?" I asked
"We're getting there at 1:30, so eat before you come." She smiled.
"Ok, see you soon" I waved before hanging up.
After breakfast I lazed around the house a bit before ordering a Chinese and eating it. It was now 12:30 I had an hour. I quickly got changed (bikini below)

And threw on an oversized tshirt on top

And threw on an oversized tshirt on top. (Below)

I put on some sandals and made my way to my car

I put on some sandals and made my way to my car. I drive to the closest beach, where I would be meeting the girls. It was 1:32, only a little bit late.

I walked with my beach bag along the beach, to the area where Steph had told me they were. Once I got there I saw all the girls already there with their stuff set out and chatting.

"Hey girls" I said one I reached them.
They all said hello and smiled at me. I put my bag down and sat next to Steph who hugged me.

"You Alright?" She smiled.
"Yep, why wouldn't I be?" I asked. All the girls were now looking at me.
"What?" I asked them.
"Nothing" they all said quickly. I was really confused. I turned back to Steph and she just smiled and looked away. I just shook it off and joined in with the conversations.
"Alright ladies, lets go swimming!" Hailey squealed taking off her top and shorts, leaving her in her bikini.
The others did the same and I was about to, but I stopped. Something made me stop, I don't know what, but I just couldn't change. I looked at them all stood there smiling, with their perfect beach bodies. At the fashion show I never really noticed how pretty they all were, the costumes covered a bit. Now I stood there feeling insecure and being unable to take of the tshirt.
"You Alright yn?" Gigi asked.
"Yeah great. You go in, I'll be there in a minute" I fake smiled
"Ok" She said leading the girls to the sea.
What the fuck was I thinking. I could never match these girls, I was no where near as good looking.
"Yn?" I heard a familiar voice" I turned to see alfredo and Ryan.
"Omg!" I squealed running into alfreado's open arms before moving to Ryan.
"How are you?" I asked them with a smile plastered on my face.
"Great Thanks" alfredo smiled.
"Yeah good cheers" Ryan replied. "What about you?"He asked.
"Ok thanks" I faked .
"Really?" Alfredo asked.
"Mhmm" I nodded.
"Then why were you stood here on your own looking upset while your friends are in the sea?" Alfredo asked.
"Just a bout to join them when you guys came" I smiled.
"Well don't let us stop you, I'm sure we'll see you around this afternoon. We're here all afternoon." He smiled
"Oh, Ok. Where are you based?" I asked.
"Based?" Alfredo laughed.
"Well how do you say it then?" I asked trying not to laugh.
"I don't know. Anyway, we're just a little way along" he pointed. I saw chaz and Josh sat together.
"Ok, I will" I smiled
"But make it in the next hour, eh?" Ryan said.
"Uhhh, sure. Can I ask why?" I asked
"Justin's joining us in an hour" he replied.
"Great......" i mumbled.
"Don't feel like you have to leave, we'll keep him away, but just don't come over when he's here if you want to avoid him. Don't let him spoil your fun!" Alfredo smiled.
"Alright, Thanks. I'll come talk to you soon" I smiled back.
"Yn!" I heard Steph yell.
"Coming!" I called back.
"Alright, we'll be off. See ya" Alfredo said as him and Ryan walked away.
Justin is going to be here soon. Great. Just great. I took off the shirt and looked down at my body judgmentally, before walking over the the girls.
"What took you so long!" Hailey asked laughing.
"I got talking to Alfredo and Ryan" I replied.
"And..... what did they want to talk to you about for so long?" She asked
"Apparently Justin's coming later, so they said to come have a chat and catch up with them before he arrives." I said looking down.
"Hey," Gigi said putting her arm around me, "don't let him ruin your afternoon"
"I won't" I smiled.