13

Your pov:

I woke up the next morning, the only thing on my mind was the blow up yesterday. I unlocked my phone and everywhere, on instagram and twitter and all over the Internet was the drama yesterday. I checked the texts I had received.

Texts:

Amber: omg yn tell us about what happened last night!

Milly: what happened out there?

You: I don't really know, the videos are all over the Internet so you can watch them if you wanna try and figure it out, but personally I have no idea what happened. I wasn't even there most of it.

Another text:

Steph: hey yn, I left after you fell asleep last night. I just wanted to apologise for last night, I was kind of the one who encouraged the arguement, I was just so angry with justin. To be fair he did kinda deserve it but I didn't expect him to say what he said. If I knew what he was gonna say would upset you more then I would never have said anything. Xx love you

You: it's not your fault steph I know how protective you are of me and I appreciate you standing up for me xx love you too

I sighed and dragged myself out of bed and made myself some breakfast.

*
After breakfast I decided to text selena.

You: hey selena it's yn. Just texting to let you know my number and to ask if you were still up for that drink we spoke about last night. Love yn xx

I crept on instagram for a little bit liking and commenting of fans photos of me at the fashion show last night. And replying to all the messages saying they hoped I was ok after the drama last night. That's one thing that makes me smile, the fans always want to best for you and are very protective even though they don't know you. I carried on creeping around and liking photos of other angels' posts from last night as well as posting some of my own pictures from the show. My phone then got a notification from selena.

Selena: yes I would love to still have that drink. Is today a good day? Xx

You: yeah, I have nothing on today x

Selena: shall we meet up at café bean at 11:30? We could go shopping afterwards and maybe go out for lunch. Make a day out of it as I have nothing on today either. X

You: sounds good. See you in about an hour xx

Selena: bye x

I took a quick shower and changed into a white t-shirt and knotted it up at the front to make it cropped. I put on ripped black jeans and my pick reeboks I then put my hair hair up, half down and straightened it. I applied light makeup before heading out.

It was a warm day so I decided to walk to café bean as it was only a 15 minute walk. I lived really close to the centre of town where the shopping centre was.

I started to walk, it was nice to start with because the sun was out but then I started to be followed by paps. Every now and then a fan would ask for a picture and I would quickly take one.  The paps kept asking me questions about the night before. They asked why justin got more upset about me than selena I simply replied 'is he my son? No didn't think so, so why the hell would I know' (reminds me of justin lol) .

I finally arrived at café bean and the paps were still following me and asking questions, I was starting to get really pissed off.

"Guys can you please leave me alone, I just want to have a nice quiet day with my friend. I don't get a day off that often and I just want to enjoy it peace. Thanks" most left after that but there were still a couple that followed.