The Mom Squad

Iwaizumi: Alright, this weeks practices have finally ended. Time for the Gossip Session. Hell Rating this week is a 9.5 out of 10.

Akaashi: Nice
Akaashi: But why not the usual 10?

Iwaizumi: I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW OMG OIKAWA GOT HIS PHONE TAKEN AWAY SO I CAN FINALLY SLEEP THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT

Akaashi: That sounds nice.

Moniwa: I have to rate this week a solid 3 out of 10.

Sugawara: That's kind of high for Date.

Moniwa: Well, now that Kamasaki is gone, Futakuchi is driving me crazy!
Moniwa: I always feel so bad giving Date's Hell Rating though because I don't want to make you guys feel like you're bad moms.

Sugawara: Oh, don't worry about it :)

Yaku: Besides, we all know it's Aone that keeps the team in order, not you.

Sugawara: Yaku...be nice.

Yaku: I can't be nice! I give this week a Hell Rating of 10 out of 10! Freaking Kuroo had a meltdown in the clubroom the other day and he was muttering about Ushijima and Oikawa and Iwaizumi for the first 20 minutes of practice, until Kenma threw the ball in his face and told him to shape up.
Yaku: Ok, I totally scolded Kenma for throwing the ball at Kuroo, but honestly I am sO PROUD THE SHY LITTLE KITTEN IS STARTING TO GROW UP.

Moniwa: Omg! I would be so proud too!

Akaashi: I wish Bokuto would grow up.

Sugawara: Oh honey, you have nothing to complain about. You're lucky Bokuto's your only problem child.

Yaku: I'm not done
Yaku: I made the mistake of mentioning that we really could use a manager, so Taketora spent the entire next day flagging down every hot girl he could find and basically trying to flirt with them until they blushed their way into managing for us. Of course, Taketora's such an amateur at dating, and all the girls are super freaked out of the volleyball team now...I just can't.

Iwaizumi: All your hot players are gay so...not like it matters.

Yaku: Don't you be acting like that's not true of Aoba Johsai though.

Iwaizumi: Lol, we don't have hot players.

Moniwa: Suga, you haven't given a Hell Rating yet.

Sugawara: Well, I don't really want to complain...
Sugawara: I'm supposed to be the mentally stable mom.

Yaku: Honey, nobody here is mentally stable. That's why we named the chat "The Mom Squad."

Sugawara: Alright...don't say I didn't warn you...
Sugawara: I RATE THIS WEEK A 172072937292773626182 OUT OF 10!!!

Yaku: Omg XD
Yaku: What happened?

Iwaizumi: I didn't know you were allowed to go over 10.
Iwaizumi: Well, then I've been lying about my Hell Rating for Seijoh a lot then XD