5

Jisoo's POV

My beauty sleep was disturbed by a noise outside Tae's office. I sat up and realized Tae wasn't at his sit.

I approached the door and eavesdropped their conversation.

"Please come to the party Tae. Your co-workers will be there including me. It will be at the nightclub 8pm sharp" a voice spoke.

"I'll see you there Tae" I heard him giggle and then the door opened up revealing his shocked face.

"You didn't ask my permission" I was burning inside. The place he was going was not a suitable one.

He was going to a nightclub! Seriously?!

"Jisoo, I have to go to the party" He scratched his not itchy head that made me glare.

"It's the party that I must attend as the boss. Everyone will be there honey" He grinned holding onto my hand.

"Who was the lady talking to you?" I questioned. "It was Somi" he smiled. In frustration, I quickly took my handbag and started to leave while Tae chased me.

"Okay okay! I won't go to the party!" He exclaimed in a angry tone. "Just go" I slumberendly replied.

"Really?" he questioned.

"Take it or leave it" I walked out of the building and went into the car texting Changwook.

"Hey" -Jisoo

"Hey, what's the matter?" -Changwook

"If my husband is going to the party, please take good care of him and keep your eyes on him" -Jisoo

"I will Jisoo. I'll report anything suspicious :)" -Changwook

"Thanks Changwook;)"-Jisoo

"Your welcome"-Changwook

"I hope he doesn't do anythung stupid" I mumbled to myself and drove the car back home.

Once I arrived, the house was so quiet. I wonder, if we had kids, would it be fun?

---

It was at the evening that Tae went home with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong Tae? Something wrong?" I questioned trying to help him with his bag but he shoved me away.

"Just, go away Jisoo" my heart ached hearing him say it. It was the second time that he talked to me in a rude way.

"Tae, tell me--"

"STOP IT JISOO! I'M THINKING--" he stopped as he saw me trembling in fear.

"I-I'm so so so sorry. I was just frustrated with work--" before he could finish, I ran upstairs with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I locked myself in the room crying quietly. Few minutes later, I heard knocks on the door.

Tae opened it up and sat next to me in bed while I was covering myself with the covers.

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it" He held my arm gently. "Okay" I answered looking at him wiping a tear.

He pulled me into his warm embrace but I pulled away since I was still a bit mad.

"Goodnight" I turned off the table lamp and closed my eyes to get some sleep.

"Goodnight too" Tae kissed my forhead and stroked my hair slowly.He brought me to cuddle and now we were having a wonderful and peaceful night together.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up, unable to sleep due to the rigtone my phone made. I groaned and quickly picked up the call.

"What now?" -Tae

"Boss! Haiyaa!~"-Somi

"Somi? Are you drunk?" -Tae

"Yea!!! I had a f-few d-d-drinks *Hiccup*" -Somi

"Go back home now Somi" -Tae

"No! BYE!" -Somi

She is going to be in so much trouble! I slowly got up from bed and took the car keys.

It was 3 in the morning that I had to pick her up at the night club. When I arrived, I went in and started looking for her.

When I spotted her, she was about to get attacked by an old man. "Let me go!!!"

The old man was forcing her but I ran to her and punch him in the face. "She told you to let go!"

The old man gave me a hatred face and went away dragging himself.

"Somi, you okay?" I questioned cupping her cheeks. "I'm okay that you came for me" she smiled.

I smiled back but, she vomited in front of me. Luckily it didn't made my clothes dirty.

"Let's get you home" I carried her bridal style and placed her at the back car sit.