7

Jimin's POV

I got a call from Jisoo telling me to meet up at somewhere private.

So, we met at a restaurant far away from town and had lunch together.

"What's the matter?" I questioned while taking a slice of my steak.

"Nothing. I just wanna have lunch with an old friend" she took a sip of her cold water.

"Is it a husband and wife problem?" I raised my eyebrows as she nodded. "I knew it" I smirked, dropping down my knife and fork.

"Tell me what that jerk did" Jisoo slowly told me about every thing and I carefully listened.

"So you're saying that Tae went to the hotel with that girl?!" i slammed the table hard.

"Everything was reported and recorded by Changwook as well" she sighed, hands trembling.

She showed me evidence that made me mad as fuck. How could he do this to his own wife?!

"I know this happened but I just can't bear handling him anymore Jimin. I just can't" she faked a smile while averting gazes.

"Try to endure it Jisoo. It's normal for a married couple to have misunderstandings" I comforted her.

"I'll just have to ask him nicely" I nodded in response reassuring a smile but I was burning inside.

After lunch, Jisoo went to the airport since she will have a flight to Japan and will be coming back after three days.

On the other hand, I was cancelling all my meetings just to meet with Taehyung.

Luckily Tae wasn't too busy so I barged into his office. "Hey bitch" I glared and sat in front of him.

"What do you want Jimin?" Tae giggled putting away his files.

"Stop making Jisoo anxious about you" Tae gave me a questioning look as I averted my gaze.

"What are you saying? Anxious?" I chuckled lowly and gave him a face of annoyance.

"You have no idea don't you?" i crossed my arms while he nodded.

"What were you doing in that hotel Tae? Cheating on your wife? A scandle?" I mocked him.

"I don't understand what you're talking about" he gave a fake laugh and started being serious when I slammed the table.

"I gave Jisoo up just to make her happy with you. If she's being sad, maybe I should take her back. Am I right?" I smirked while he became furious grabbing my collar.

"Shut up if you don't know what the real situation is. All you ever do is judge people when they haven't done anything wrong Jimin. That is who you really are. You're judgemental!" he shouted in rage as Changwook entered the room.

"Boss, Jimin" he called out. "What?" we said in unison. "Please keep your voices down and your father would like to have a word with you" Tae nodded and left me without a word.

"Please keep the secret between us. You don't want anybody to talk about him am I right?" Changwook said crossing his arms as  I sighed.

"Shut it up. You're bossy" I went out of the place and just decided to take a trip with Yoojung at the beach.

We've gotten close when Jisoo and I broke up. We still remain friends till this day and I'm proud of it.

Jisoo's POV

"Hey Vernon" I greeted with a weak voice and sighed. "Why looking so down? Having a problem already?" I nodded as a response and got ready for take off. Vernon pressed the auto pilot and we started doing everything needed.

"How's life?" he questioned, eyes focusing on the sky. "Ups and downs lately. How about you?" I fired back but he smiled in response.

"Life has a long journey don't you think? We face our challenging days on our own" he gave a quick look as I nodded.

"Why can't it be the way I planned Vernon? All i ever wanted was to live happily with my husband and have children. I can't even--"

"What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it's supposed to be.  It may not be perfect now but it will be in the future once everything is settled" he cut my words as he patted my back.

"Can you give me advices?" he shook his head and said; "People don't always need advice. Sometimes all they really need is a hand to hold, an ear to hear and a heart to understand them"

(A/N: Hey readers! I'm sorry for updating slowly. It's because I'm not having wifi and always busy with housework. I hope that this chapter was ok. Have fun;) )