28

(A/N: Final chapter guys!😭😭. I'm going to miss making this story)

Jisoo's POV

Months had passed as everything changed. I took over Tae's company for the time being until they find someone new.

Jimin and I always had lunch together and bought the stuff for the baby. I wouldn't allow myself to find out the gender of the baby since it was a surprise.

Jimin knew what gender it was and bought all the clothes hiding it away from me.

I was so happy that the baby has been in my stomach for the last 9 months, not knowing when it will come out of me.

As long as he's strong and healthy makes me feel less worried. However, without him, I'm nothing.

Without him, who will raise the baby with me? Who?

"When will Tae come back Jimin?"  I questioned looking out the window. "I don't know ok? He's at a better place now. Don't worry" he sighed.

"Ugh, I hate him so much! Why does he have to do this to me! He could just--"

"Babe! How dare you!" Tae showed up holding a bunch of fully loaded files coming right up at the kitchen counter.

"You're back! Oh my Gucci!" I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

"I thought you would understand that this business trip is important" he placed the files on the table and quickly took a chip.

"You're so emotional and dramatic" Tae joked but made me mad! "How about you?! You are such an arrogant father!" I fired back.

"Drama~" Somi sang along with Jackson entering the house. "Somi! My life savior!" I called out.

She was the one who called the cops when I was kidnapped by those jerks. "How's the bullet man?" Jackson eyed on Tae who was eating too much.

"I'm totally fine! It's already been months since that happened" he glared snaking his arm around my waist.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain which made me winced. "Babe, stop acting" Tae thought I was teasing him but the hell I was NOT!

"I'm not! It--" suddenly, my water broke. "THE BABY IS COMING!" Somi panicked as Taehyung eyes widened and panicked too.

Taehyung carried me into Somi's car as Somi quickly drove off while I was holding in the pain at the passenger's sit.

"Hold on babe. Take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale, inhale, ex--"

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT FUCKING FEELS!" I yelled as I breathed in and out.

"I do not want to be in your position! My work is to send the sperms into your body. And you create the baby. The end" Somi chuckled on Tae's hilarious nonsense.

When we arrived at the hospital, I was already on the bed getting ready to give birth.

"Stay strong babe. Please" he kissed my hand and was told to leave. That was the last time I saw him.

Taehyung's POV

"I'm scared Somi" my legs shivered. My sweat and tears came running down.

"Don't worry Tae. Didn't you see how strong she was in the car? She even yelled at you" Somi laughed.

"Anyways, she'll be a great mother for your child" she complimented sitting next to me.

I could hear her scream from inside which made me bite my fingers. "What if--no no"

"You are such an annoying brat. I said 'She'll be fine!' " she responded sarcastically.

"Mr Kim Taehyung?" a nurse called out as Somi and I jogged towards her. "Ms Jisoo has already given birth" I smiled so widely and looked like I would explode.

"Would you like to see the baby?" I nodded immediately and she escorted me in.

"It's a baby boy" I carried him and saw how cute he was. He definitely looks like me. Little Taetae😊.

I brought him to Jisoo to see how he looks like

I brought him to Jisoo to see how he looks like. She could only smile looking at me and the child.

"What would you like to name our son?" I questioned as she thought about it.

"How about Kim Tae So? Tae means a great person and So means smile" she explained.

"Would you like that?" I questioned the baby as it smiled. "The name suits him" I giggled at his cuteness.

"We are a one big happy family. You, me and our son Tae So" I pointed his nose with my index finger as he smiled once again.

"Only the three of us?" Jisoo questioned while I smirked. "Why? Wanna make another one?"

(A/N: Yeay! Crush 2 is finally over! I know all of you are going to miss this terrible author of yours😭. The ending was happy though. No more pain!

Thank you to all of you who had been supporting me this far! *cries*. Please do share this story to your friends and family!

Another book is coming right up so be prepared! Starring Jeon Jungkook, Kim Yugyeom, Im Jin-ah and more! Please do support me on this😉. That's it for now, BYE!)