21

Jisoo's POV

I woke up smiling thinking that Taehyung was next to me. Unfortunately, he was not.

"Good morning sleepy head" Sohyun and Soohyang greeted serving me a bowl of cereal.

"You're pale, are you sick?" Sohyun placed her hand on my head and shrugged.

"You were just smiling a few seconds ago" Soohyang sadly said. "T-Tae wants a divorce"

They were both in shocked. "What?!" they exclaimed in unison. "Why?! You were both happy! Did you guys had a huge fight?!"

I shook my head in response. "I feel like he was acting rude just for me" Sohyun laughed and gave an 'are you serious' look.

"Acting? So do you think that divorcing you is an act huh?" she sounded annoyed.

"I already teared up the divorce papers. I just feel like he's trying his best to make me hate him" a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, I feel you" Soohyang comforted but Sohyun left the room slamming the sliding door.

Not long after that, Yoojung and Jimin entered, laughing with each other. "Oh, you're awake!" Jimin handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"You are both a dating am I right?" Soohyang smirked devilishly. "Nope, what's the problem?" Yoojung smiled.

"This is my best friend, Kim Yoojung" Jimin slid his arm around Yoojung's waist and pulled her close.

I smiled looking that both of them are finally being friends.

"Jisoo, please get well soon" Soohyang and Yoojung said their last words and bid goodbye.

Jimin and I were left in the room but I could only stare at the floor not wanting to eat anything or say anything.

"Jisoo, Jin told me you'll be discharged tomorrow" Jimin broke the silence. I kept quiet not replying to him.

"Are you still mad?" I finally looked at him with my eyes on fire.

"Is it really hard to let go of him or is it because I keep on hoping every night that this was a dream? It kills me when he doesn't talk, it kills me when he ignores me, it kills me that he's changing" I said in a cracked voice.

"People change. They end up saying nothing to each other and it's normal" Jimin smiled holding my hand to keep me warm.

"I miss him so much. I wanna see him. I wanna hug him. I wanna have him sleep next to me all night" uncontrollable tears started flowing and I hugged Jimin.

Jimin hugged back and patted me saying it was going to be okay. But will it be?

The next day, I was discharged. I went to Taehyung's house to get my things with Jimin.

The door was opened widely so I came in. In shock, I saw Taehyung with Somi sitting close to each other half naked!

"T-Tae?" Jimin looked at him in disbelief. Tae was looking back at me, but there was something which wasn't right.

I approached Somi, pulling her hair from the place where they were sitting. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" I yelled.

"Let me go!!!" she shouted slapping my face. "STOP!!!" Tae yelled pulling Somi into his arms.

"You are defending her now? I'm your wife Tae! I'm your wife!!!" I shouted. "I will soon be divorcing you so there is nothing between us" he smiled.

"Oppa~" the bitch sobbed hiding in Tae's shoulder. "It's okay babe" my heart broke into pieces.

The worst thing was, he was kissing another woman in front of me. "If that's what you really want, I'll sign the divorce paper. You're trying your best to make me hate you but I will always love the OLD Kim Taehyung!" I barged into my room as Jimin helped me to pack.

"Don't sign the papers Jisoo" Jimin begged but my ears are full so it's enough.

"Don't try to find me one day and say that you're sorry. I'll never forgive a heartless man like you!"

As soon as I entered the car, I gave one last look at the house and drove away with Jimin.

Taehyung's POV

"I'm sorry Tae" Somi puts her clothes on. "It's okay, she will understand why I'm doing this someday"

"You should tell her the truth" Somi stated which made me shut her mouth.

"The truth will be out one day but NOT TODAY" I whispered and we both started cleaning up.

(A/N: Hey readers! Another update from your author. I'm doing this chapter to inform you to vote for BTS Mama 2017. We need more people! Please send help!😭)