10

Somi's POV

The door crept open as I looked back smirking at Jackson who was sighing and cracking his neck muscles.

"What was his response?" I questioned crossing my legs while taking a sip of Chardonnay wine.

"He screamed" both of us chuckled and cuddled together at the couch watching tv.

"But you did keep his mouth shut right?" he nodded and took the bottle of wine drinking some of it.

"Taehyung is going to be so satisfied" I giggled but Jackson didn't move a bit but wore a sulky face.

I knew I shouldn't have mention Taehyung's name in front of him.

"When will you stop getting obsessed with him? I'm here!" he stood up starting to argue.

"It's up to me Jackson. Being jealous isn't going to help. You being obsessed over me is the same!" I fired back and went into my room.

I cuddled myself with the thick blankets and abused the teddy bear that Jackson gave to me.

"Idiot, asshole" I cursed a couple of times as I finally gave up and drifted off to sleep.

Not long after that, Jackson came into the room jumping on the bed making me once again wide awake.

"What is it now Jackson?!" I yelled but he kept on doing to same thing. "I want to spend the night with you"

My eyes widened in shock while he stopped. "Sex?" I questioned but he smirked.

"If you think of it that way then why don't we do it?" he smirked but I hitted him with the teddy bear.

"Pervert" I mumbled but he shook his head and ran through his hair. "Listen, it's not about sex. I was--"

"Shhh. Go go" I kicked him out of the room pulling his wrist but he won't move a bit. Instead, he grabbed my waist and brought me to his muscular chest.

He placed his forhead on mine and lips almost close to each other. "Watch a horror movie with me tonight"

I nodded without thinking as he carried me bridal style to the living room and started watching 'IT' together.

Taehyung's POV

I went home late and alone unlocking the door. It was freezing outside as I missed my wife's warm hugs.

I turned on the lights of the house to see everything so empty and quiet without Jisoo.

I went upstairs to the bedroom and jumped in bed looking at the empty space next to mine. I took the pillow that Jisoo used as I could smell her scent.

I quickly called her back after 15 missed calls since my phone was on low battery.

She didn't answer the call so I was asumming she was already asleep so I sent her a text message.

'I'm sorry for not replying honey. Let's meet tomorrow. I'm going to Japan'

I called over Jungkook to play video games with me and he agreed. We played 'Grand Theft Auto' and a football game.

He ended up winning all of it since I wasn't focused enough, worrying what Woobin will do.

Even Jimin knew what happened. I knew there was someone watching me and reporting such things.

Jisoo can't know about this. She just can't. She will get more worried and anxious about me like Jimin said earlier.

"Hyung, you should relax your mind" Jungkook said as I nodded. He paused the game and sat next to me giving me a fist bump.

"Since you're already married out of the 7 of us, please be good to Jisoo. She has been suffering alot since highschool right?" he smiled.

After that, I decided to spill it all out. I told him what happened at the club and how we ended up at the hotel.

He was dissapointed at first but he understood what was it like being in my shoes.

"I understand hyung. I hope all the misunderstandings are over between you and Jimin" he patted my back.

"Thanks for accompanying me tonight" I thanked him as he nodded in response with a welcome.

Not long after talking, he went home because he has to attend college the next day with a bunch of work to do.