12

Taehyung's POV

After Somi's incident, I went to my wife's hotel room together and after that she took a shower.

While she was showering, I searched through her phone and looked into her gallery.

I chuckled looking at her cute photos but I found out a video that made me furious.

When she came out of the shower, I switched off her phone and looked at her with a frown plastered on my face.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" I questioned standing up from the bed and walked to her with small steps.

"Tell what?" she giggled not realizing that I was serious. "Don't lie and ask me already!" I yelled.

"What was the video about huh? Who recorded it? Why?!" I slammed her to the wall with both hands blocking her to escape.

"I can always tell you who it was and the reason why but it looks like there's no need for any of that now. I knew what happened" she looked at me in the eye making my heart race in a fast speed.

I sighed in disbelief as she spoke; "Now it's my turn to ask the questions" she took a step forward with her eyes still on fire.

"You... What did you do with Somi? Woobin told me everything Kim Taehyung. How does it feel like when someone else's lips crashes into yours? I cried all night because of you yet, you don't blink and don't even care"

I hissed raising my hands high up in the air ready to slap her but when she looked away, closing her eyes, I stopped whatever I was doing.

It took a few seconds for her to look back up, with tears assembling in her eyes.

"Slap me! Slap me! Slap me!" she demanded, hitting my chest with her fists when tears fell.

"I hate you!" Jisoo yelled in frustration and went to bed covering herself with the bed sheets.

I knew she needed time so I slept on the couch for the whole night seeing her gone the next morning when I woke up.

I found a note under the night lamp which said

'I'll be going home early to meet Myungsoo and Yoona for their upcoming wedding'

I sat on the bed and ran through my hair in regret. I shouldn't have brought Somi to the hotel. I shouldn't have agreed on her help.

Suddenly I heard knocks on door which I thought it was Jisoo but I was wrong.

"Hey Tae. Where's Jisoo?" Vernon questioned as I let him in. "She left early" i smiled.

"Why? Did you both fight?" he asked and I nodded. "Young couples should not fight. It's not healthy for the future baby" he joked.

Not long after chatting, we decided to go to the hospital to visit Somi. She was awake and Jackson was feeding her porridge when I went in.

"Taehyung!" she shouted, almost stumbling to my direction when I caught her in my arms.

Vernon faked a cough and got her off me as she tried to hit him. "He is married and I would like you to back off"

"Back off Somi" Jackson sided with him whilst they both giggled. "Can you both please shut the fuck up?" she sounded more like rapping.

"I'm just here to see if you're okay. It seems like you're fine so I'll have to leave for work now. Sorry for the accident" I apoligized and left with Vernon quickly.

Somi tried to catch up but Jackson held her back.

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo!" Yoona screamed and jumped in joy seeing me. "Uh, Jimin? What are you doing here?" Myungsoo came up from behind.

"I invited him" I answered and walked in with him. "Where's Taehyung?" Yoona looked at me strangely whilst I smiled.

"He's currently busy at Japan so I came back here early just for you!" Jimin faked a cough and took a sit the opposite of me.

I saw Myungsoo and Yoona doing couple goals which made me jealous. I was missing the times that I'm doing with Tae and it kinda made me feel bad of what I said last night.

"Jisoo, you're spacing out" Jimin gave a low chuckle. When I was about to talk back, I ran to the toilet covering my mouth.

(A/N: Hey guys! Leave down a comment and vote for this chapter. I hope this is enough for you guys. Sorry for not updating🙏)