25

Taehyung's POV

"I'm glad that you're getting married this week" I gave a short hug to Somi who was leaving.

"I just feel bad that you still have to do this shit while I'm gone" she sighed.

"Maybe I'll be alright. Remember the plan right?" she nodded in response. "Babe! Hong Kong is calling us!" Jackson joked.

"Don't be silly" she hissed playfully. "Um, that means it's goodbye?" we awkwardly shook hands.

"You're not that bad after all" I complimented when she was in the car.

The car drove away, and came another car that shined too much.

"Baby Tae!" Sohyun came out of the vehicle running with small steps towards me.

"Aren't you happy to see your future wife?" my eyes widened in shock so I glared.

"Wife? I haven't agreed a woman like you being my wife though" she giggled in response.

What's so funny that she still smiles? I wish that her dying days are coming soon enough!

"You WILL make me your WIFE. Or not, Jisoo gets the pain" she fucking knew my weakness. Damn!

"You know what, it's better that you get your filthy hands off her. Cuz if I find you touching a single strand of her hair, I'll stab your eyeballs to death"

I grabbed her hair making her wince in pain. "LET GO!" she hits me hard but it ain't hurting.

"You better leave or else I'll hand you over to the police!" I yelled, letting go.

"What evidence do you have Tae? I'm sure you got none" she smirked and walked in my house like it was hers.

I was fucked up so I went to get my car keys leaving that place, going to Jimin's apartment.

---

Jimin's POV

I had to admit, Jisoo hates it here. She hides her sadness and just smiles every morning serving me breakfast.

I'm just dissapointed that she's not mine but Tae's. To be honest, I held Jisoo's phone that morning.

I read Sohyun's text and went to see Tae. I was furious when I saw him trying to kiss her.

I didn't mean to say something bad. It just fell off my mouth and it was just an unbelievable scene last night.

"Tae! You're spacing out!" Jisoo placed a plate of toasted bread. "Tae? I'm Jimin"

"Um, sorry" she sniffed. I knew something was wrong. "I know you miss him but you don't have to hate him"

She drank a cup of milk and just walked away to the bathroom to take a shower.

I sighed and ate the breakfast served. Several minutes later, someone rang the doorbell.

I came to open it up, it was him. "What do you want?" I asked sarcastically.

"You misunderstood that day. Let me in so we could talk" he said with arms crossed.

Seriously, I could still recognize him even though he's wearing a hat and a mask.

"Let a stranger in? I don't think so" I tried to close the door but his foot has already became the stopper

"Hey, it's trespassing" I glared but he kept on fighting till I gave up but just stood by the door to talk.

He thanked me and explained everything. "I want you to bring Jisoo far away from here. Where no one will find her"

"Why?! She can be here, with me!" I exclaimed. "You stupid? I told you, that it's dangerous. I don't want your life to be taken by protecting others"

"Tae, this situation keeps getting complicated if you don't tell her. She had enough of your fake coldness towards her"  I fought back pointing towards his chest.

"Then tell me everything that both of you had been hiding" Tae and I looked towards the direction of the voice.

It was Jisoo with only a towel covering her body. To be honest, she was hot as fuck.

"Um, you should go get dressed" I commented and she just walked away slamming the door.

"Can I come in now?" Tae whispered. I welcomed him in and he finally rested at my sofa.

"Hey, you look tired bro"

"I--I can't sleep nowadays" he sighed. "Worried about Jisoo?" he nodded and lied down.

"Is it ok if I take a nap while waiting for her to finish?" He questioned.

"Sure" I replied and he finally took a nap like a baby.

(A/N: I know this chapter contains alot of swearing. Forgive me😆😂)