6

Somi's POV

"Hey!" I shot up in surprise seeing Tae in front of me. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shouted taking the covers.

"I brought you here because..." he closed his eyes rubbing his temples. "YOU WERE FUCKING DRUNK!!!" he added.

I gave an awkward smile and mouthed sorry. "You better be thankful! If it ain't because of me, you've been already raped!"

"Yea, yea, yea, by the way;" I stopped, taking a look at my clothes. "Did you change them for me?"

Tae's eyes widened and he shook his head. "I mean, y-yeah I did c-change it. But i didn't see anything. I swear"

I giggled in response and stood up coming to him puling over his tie. "You can do anything you want with me pretty boy" I bit my lips seductively.

"Stop it Somi" he became a bit nervous as I chuckled devilishly. "She doesn't have to know right?"

"I'm leaving" when he was about to leave, I pushed him in bed and smirked.

"The party was just getting started Tae" I whispered. He pushed me away and gave a disgusted face.

"Listen Somi. I am married and that's it. Wether you like it or not, I don't care! So stop getting obsessed over me and--"

Before he could say more of the scolding, I interupted him with a kiss and I was so happy.

The kiss wasn't romantic as I expected as he pushed me away and went out of the hotel room, furious.

Don't worry Tae. Soon, I'll make you love me. I'll make you divorce that fucking bitch that stole my Taehyung!

I went to the bathroom taking a bath as I heard my phone ringing. "Not again" I mumbled and answered the call on speaker.

"What do you want Jackjack" -Me

"Hey princess, I'm going to send you a big surprise"-Jackson

"Surprise? You're always giving me gifts Jack"- Me

This surprise is more--"-Jackson

"I'm hanging up"- Me

Jackson Wang, closest friend of mine since highschool and my ex fake boyfriend. We did many cruel things together but we stopped for a reason.

When I finished getting ready, I went to the company and stared at my computer.

"Ms.Jeon" Changwook waved his hand in front of me. "What?" I hissed slapping his hand away.

"Ms.Kim is asking for you" he seriously said as I smirked. "Now?" he nodded in response.

Changwook assisted me to a cafe near by and I finally sat in front of the girl who took the man of my dreams.

"Kim Jisoo, wife of Kim Taehyung" I sarcastically said, crossing my legs. She didn't say a word but took a sip of her hot coffee.

"Listen Ms.Jeon" I hummed waiting for her to speak up.

"I believe you're after my husband" Jisoo clenched her fists as I chuckled.

"If so?" I questioned. "You better get your dirty hands of him before I get my hands on you"

I laughed out loudly and came closer to her face. "Who should I respect? You took away my Taetae and you'll repay for what you've done!"

"Well, I must be successful taking over your crush because he chose me over you" I was furious hearing this bitch!

"YOU BITCH!" I was about to slap her but she caught my hand with her eyes staring at me furiously.

"Dirty hands aren't allowed" she splashed the hot coffee to my clothes and left with Changwook.

I screamed in anger as everyone looked at me laughing.

Jisoo's POV

"Changwook" I called out as I walked at the park dragging my feet feeling weak. "Yes Jisoo?"

We both stopped our steps as a tear came trickling down my cheeks. "Hey, you okay?"

He brought me to sit on a bench nearby as I watched the clouds. "W-what if he l-leaves me? What if he fell in l-love with her? What if--"

"I know how you feel. You're afraid of being left behind by someone you truly and really love. You're afraid you'll lose him since you've seen others losing theirs. Am I right?" Changwook sighed taking a quick look at me.

"Don't cry, it will make you age faster" he joked but I didn't laugh. I wasn't in a mood.

"Thank you for telling me what happened last night. I must've disturbed your sleeping time" I awkwardly said.

"It's okay" he gave me a reassuring smile. After that we left the place and went our seperate ways.