22

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo, are you sure that you're moving?" Yoona held my hand massaging it.

"Yea, being there is much more better" I kindly took her hand off mine and signed the papers on the table.

"You don't have to do this Jisoo. Think twice" Myungsoo sat down looking at the documents.

"He wants me to do this. So why not just let him be with that slut that he's pretending to avoid?" I scoffed.

"You are letting anger take over you" Vernon said after drinking a glass of wine.

"What else should I do? Crawl onto his feet telling him to come back to me?" I sarcastically replied.

"No, what he meant was--"

"Oh great! Fire me with suggestions! Why don't all of you go to that son of a bitch and give him a piece of advice!"

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain touching my cheeks. Myungsoo slapped me.

"You better shut the fuck up! There is something going on and you should understand him!"

"Myungsoo! Don't slap her!" Yoona stood up pushing him away. "She is not trying to be understandable Yoona! My sister is not like this!" he argued.

"I think all of you should leave" Jimin approached us after taking a shower. "Come with me Jisoo" Myungsoo was about to grab my hand but I let go.

"I'm staying here with Jimin" Myungsoo could only just glare and left with the other two.

"Let's have breakfast" Jimin smiled holding my hand leading me to the kitchen counter.

"By the way, your apartment is beautiful! It has a nice view" I complimented.

"Yea, I have been wanting this place for a long time" He grinned and served me a bowl of cereal.

"There's nothing much here. I'm sorry" he awkwardly sat next to me and drank his hot coffee.

"I'm not hungry Jimin. Let's go shop for groceries" Jimin had a frown on his face and gestured me to eat.

"Fine, just 2 bites" after that, we both went to the grocery store and bought some things together.

"Black pepper? It's tasty if it mixes--" I stopped looking at a person in front of me. It was Kim Taehyung and the devil.

We just decided to ignore him not until he called out for someone "Babe! I found ketchup!"

"Dumb ass, that's not even ketchup!" Somi hits him lightly. I could only feel my heart breaking into pieces seeing them laugh.

"Jisoo, look!" Jimin pointed out the the ingredients which we were going to buy. "Okay, let's take that"

"Let's also get the hell outta here" Jimin added and after that he paid for the bills.

"Um... Jimin" I called out when we entered the car. "What is it?" He smiled putting on the safety belt for me.

"Can we go to the hospital? I need to go for a check up" Jimin just nodded and kindly sent me there.

Once I arrived, I told Jimin to stay in the car as I quietly met Jin in the doctor's room.

He ran up some tests and he said that the baby was fine and added "You should eat more food to keep the baby strong and healthy"

I nodded in response. "I know it has been a tough time lately for the both of you but I hope that your relationship will be good again" Jin smiled.

"I don't think we will be in good terms anymore" Jin looked at me pitifully. "Don't you wanna tell him you're pregnant?"

His words were running around in my head. If I told him that I'm pregnant, would he take me back?

"Besides, the baby bump will be noticeable about 12 weeks" Jin stated. "Y-you're p-pregnant?" I heard a voice from behind.

"Jimin?!" I exclaimed seeing him enter. "Seriously, I told you to stay in the car" I massaged my temples.

"You should tell Tae Jisoo! It will change his mind!" Jimin suggested. "Ugh, I'll tell him soon. Not now"

"You really are a busy body" Jin shook his head looking at Jimin. "Hehe, can't help it"

Besides, would it change anything if I told him and showed proof? I'm afraid he will not believe me... I'm afraid of being rejected.