Answers

Percy's Point of view

After I became a werewolf I couldn't help but wonder if that would mean that I wouldn't have demigod dreams. for a while it seemed like that would be the case, but the night after I escaped from Lycaon yet again and hunted for the first time. That changed. That night I slept peacefully for a while, but that didn't last as a dream began to take over my mind.

The first thing I saw in the dream was Lycaon, he was in his human form and he was approaching a figure who radiated power, dark power and that figure was sitting on a throne. Obviously, I assumed he was a god, possibly a primordial, but I hadn't yet figured out what one. Wherever they were it was dark and if it wasn't for my enhanced vision I probably wouldn't be able to make out specific features. I didn't really want to get closer in case one of them noticed me.

I knew it was a dream but it's not like it hasn't happened before. The best I could figure based on what I could see was that he was tall and rather pale, he had grey eyes, not like Annabeth's, his were more a dull gray and looked downright creepy. He was also dressed in dark clothes. Basically, his appearance just screamed, I'm evil!

When Lycaon reached him they began speaking, I could make out what they were saying and I didn't like it one bit. It answered a bunch of questions I'd had for a while now, but that didn't make me like what I was hearing. It sounded like the god was planning to start another war and Lycaon was working for him. Not to mention that he made it clear that they needed me out of the way one way or another.

It made it clear that when Lycaon realizes that he's not going to be able to turn me to their side he will probably try and kill me. I was not interested in dying since I would probably go to Tartarus now instead of the underworld. That only made me more determined to defeat him and stay alive. While I was still apprehensive about accepting what I was, it seemed even more like I would have to do it.

The dream changed and I saw a man whose clothes were patterned with stars and galaxies. I got the feeling he was a powerful god but just like the god in the previous dream I had no idea who he was. When he spoke to me he told me that the encounter between Lycaon and the other god had taken place a week before.

That meant that if I hadn't gotten away from Lycaon that day he might have tried to kill me rather than trying to sway me to his side like he had been all along. The god also told me who the god in the previous dream was. After I found out who he was I finally asked, "Who are you?"

He hadn't told me who he was and I couldn't figure it out. He was obviously a god but I had no clue what one.

When he replied he said that he'd thought I'd be able to figure that out myself but he told me that he was Chaos. After that revelation, I was momentarily shocked and I bowed to him. After that introduction was out of the way he said that I would have to inform the Olympians of the new threat. I protested saying, "But the gods might not trust me now, they might think I'm a spy or something,"

Chaos told me to contact my father before I go to tell the Olympians. Chaos believed that he would still support me and I knew that at least Hestia would support me. Chaos also said that if worst came to worst he would come and convince the Olympians that what I Say is the truth. I was nervous about doing what he asked but I didn't see any other option if the Olympians still were oblivious to the new threat that was rising.

I was not happy about learning that there would be another war but unfortunately there wasn't anything I could do about it other than do what I had to do for the gods to win. I supposed that if I did manage to come to terms with what I was the new abilities I have would be useful during the war.