Reunited

A/N  Well another chapter is finished, i'm still thinking about what to do about the ship  but I have a little more time to think before it will come into the story. I have a question for any of you who are also in the harry potter fandom. do you know any good Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossovers that aren't percabeth? as you have probably guessed I don't really ship percabeth anymore and most pjo and hp crossovers have all the canon ships. I am already reading Percy Jackson and the Hogwarts chronicles by anauklusmos14, and champion of fire and magic, I forget who that one is by but it's really good.  anyway on to the chapter.

Thalia's Point of view

We had been searching for Percy for a few weeks now without any luck. We are still going on our usual hunts but while we do we keep our eyes open for Percy. When we finally find him that kelp head will regret not contacting me. I'm not quite as worried about him as I was since Artemis told us what had happened to him.

Sure, there was a chance that demigods might kill him now if they didn't realise who he was but he probably wouldn't have to worry about monsters anymore. A few days ago, we'd been hunting Lycaon and his wolves we did it partially to try and find out what had happened to Percy. unfortunately, though we didn't find out anything that we didn't already know before the encounter became a fight.

It was far from easy and two werewolves almost got the better of me but another werewolf probably saved my life when it knocked one of the wolves that were trying to attack me aside and killed it. The only thing that made sense was that the wolf that had saved me was Percy, there was no other logical explanation for why a werewolf would kill another werewolf that was trying to attack me.

I hadn't gotten a great look at the wolf that had saved me and the wolf had left once the battle started going in our favour. It almost seemed like it was running from Lycaon and us. That didn't make much sense but if that was Percy than who knows what trouble he's gotten himself into, honestly it could be practically anything. Whether that was him or not Percy would be in for it the next time I saw him.

We were continuing to track Lycaon and his wolves because not only was he a threat to demigods we might find out more about what had happened to Percy. We knew that he was now a werewolf but that didn't mean he had become as evil as Lycaon and if it had been him that saved me I would guess he hasn't changed that much.

As we tracked Lycaon we realised he seemed to be heading toward New York. That seemed odd since he doesn't usually go that close to Olympus but I guess we will probably find out when we catch up to him. Hopefully, we will find Percy but I can't help but wonder what that kelp head had gotten himself into this time.

Percy's Point of view

Although I was nervous about it I knew that it would be best if I contacted my father. I figured should probably be in my Human form when he first sees me again since I wasn't sure how he'd react to my wolf form. I figured based on everything Hestia had told me that he would probably come as soon as I set foot in basically any body of water since he would probably be able to sense me even though I am now a werewolf. I wasn't even close to a beach so a lake would have to do.

I was about to eat what edible parts were left of the deer I'd killed, but I smelled another animal approaching. I knew what it was, I'd encountered them plenty of times before. I wasn't too worried, it had probably smelled the deer and either ignored or overlooked my scent. Either it stupidly didn't think I would be much of a threat or had somehow failed to smell me.

An obviously young coyote appeared from between two trees, as soon as it looked toward me and what remained of the deer it obviously was considering looking for food elsewhere since in my wolf form I was quite a bit larger than it was. I growled at it and it soon decided it was better not to mess with me as it turned tail and left pretty quickly, not to mention that I could smell the fear that was practically rolling off it.