A/N

I will probably delete this eventually, but I have decided to let you all submit characters to be used in this story. Keep in mind that I will probably get a lot so I probably won't end up using them all.  If you want to submit a character it can either be a demigod, a hunter of artemis, or a werewolf. 

for demigods I'll need to know, 

name, if you can't think of one I can try and pick one and then tell you to see if you like it.

godly parent

personality

eye colour

hair colour

weapon, if you want otherwise I will just make one up.

backstory, otherwise I can just make one up.

Hunters, pretty much the same info as demigods but if you want you can mention why they joined the hunt.

for Werewolves, I would like to know,

name

if they were born into the pack or turned. If they were turned you can say that they were originally a demigod or hunter. 

godly parent if they were originally a demigod or hunter

personality

eye colour, will be the same in wolf form

hair colour,  their fur  will be the same as this in wolf form

weapon for when they are in human form if you want, otherwise I will just make one up.

backstory, otherwise I can just make one up.

I am not including any other children of the big three unless they were werewolves and have been that way since before the first great prophecy or hunters who have been hunters since before the first great prophecy. Percy's little sister will probably be the only new child of the big three that I will be adding.