Author's Note

Although you might have been starting to think I've abandoned this story I haven't, I just have a serious case of writer's block when it comes to what is going to happen in the next chapter. I don't think it's much of a spoiler to say that there was going to be a quest to save Apollo that starts in the next chapter, I just can't decide where Nyx and Erebus should have him imprisoned. I've considered their base that I've mentioned in the story before, the underworld, and Tartarus. I'm just not sure which one to do. I don't want this fanfic to end up being super cliche so I'd prefer to not do something that's been done tons of times already, and if I pick Tartarus I'm not sure how the quest should escape there. I don't want to make Thanatos be captured again either.  Do you have any suggestions? if you do please let me know.

 I also have another question, I plan to add more women to Percy's harem other than Artemis and calla. I'm just not sure which ones to include. I am considering, Aphrodite, Hera,  and Reyna. Minor goddesses have also occurred to me like Khione or Hecate,  I could include all of these or none depending on what you all would like. Hestia and Athena aren't an option, neither are Demeter,  Thalia and Annabeth. I also don't plan on somehow bringing back dead characters like Zoe or Bianca so they are also out. I also don't plan on adding another oc to his harem so your options are:

Hera

Aphrodite

Khione

Hecate

Reyna

Any other suggestions you might come up with. 

I'm not sure yet how many women I'm going to include in the harem, so even if you like all these they still might not all get included, the most that might get included are seven or eight, although it probably won't end up being that many.  Anyway let me know if you have any ideas for this story to help me finish the next chapter, and also tell who else you think should be one of Percy's mates.