FINAL NOTE

Oh. My. God.

It's finished, guys. Unseen is flipping finished and it feels so weird. I seriously can't shake the sadness out of my heart. I'm going to miss all these characters so much!

But, can I just say this. We went up six-hundred reads in only two weeks. That's so bizarre! It feels so utterly unreal that I've now reached my goal for this book (or any book I was going to write for that matter).

Five thousand plus reads. That was and has been my goals. Now that I've reached it though, I don't know what to say or do. I wrote books on Wattpad before this, but then I unpublished them because I lost the love for the book and characters. 

Without everyone who has read this book and supported me, I'm afraid that, that's probably what would have happened to Isabelle and Adam as well.

I'm thankful though that, that didn't happen, that's for sure!

So, the epilogue has been dedicated to everyone. Everyone who read, voted and commented on my book.

You are all so amazing and I can't thank every single one of you enough. I love you all so much and words literally can't describe what I'm feeling right now.

Heck, I just wanna give all of you a massive hug each!

Thank you once again! I love you all <3

P.S. Message me because I like making friends. Don't be afraid to!

Love Ya,

Elyse xx