Terrifying Memories

While Guy, Mat and John hurry back to their village, another village is being attacked.. Well... some call it a village, but most people...
Call it the Capital of the country...

*In the Capital*
Villagers: 'AAAH! HELP US! NOOOO!'
Soldier: 'Die! Hahahahahaaaaaaa!-
The Door: 'Hey! Only I am allowed to say that!'
Soldier: 'Oh.. I'm s...aaaaaaaargh!'
*everyone looks at the dead soldier and 'The Door'*
The Door: 'What are you all looking at?... Ooh.. Hahahaa! Yeees... that.. is what happens if YOU... don't LISTEN! So, my remaining soldiers.. KILL THEM ALL!'
The Soldiers grabbed their guns.. and... They killed everyone... *sigh*... Nobody could even do anything .. And before the villagers even knew it.. The biggest building in the Capital.... Exploded..
*KABOOOOM!*

The Door: *sigh*'Let's head back..  we have more important work to do..'
Soldier: 'wasn't this for real then, sir?'
The Door: 'And this wasn't practice either.. I.. hehe.. just wanted to do something fun.. Now go! I expect everyone at the base in time..'
Soldier: 'Yes, sir!'

*At the gates of the village*

Guy, Mat and John soon arrived at their village. It didn't look like it was destroyed, but Mat had other things on his mind..
Guy: 'We're here.. Now come on! Let's go inside!'
Mat: 'Are you sure you want to...'
John: 'I bet he is! Now come on!'
'They don't even know WHAT I wanted to say...' Mat mumbled..
While they walked into the village..

The village looked fine. Nothing looked destroyed, well.. except the place where The Mighty Door exploded.
'There's nothing to worry about, after all.. I trust Mat and John.' Guy thought. While they walked towards the centre of the village, Guy realized something.
Guy: 'Err.. Mat? And.. John?'
Mat and John: 'Yeah?'
Guy: 'Isn't the village awfully quiet?'
Mat: 'Err'
John: 'Indeed.. I heard that your village should be one of the busiest villages in the country..'
Guy: 'It is, it's just.. No one's here..'

'Maybe this would be an explanation.' Mat said, while walking towards a sign. Big enough to be seen from the other side of the village. It read:

'THE 2 GUYS... DON'T YOU MISS THE PEOPLE? IF YOU DO.. MEET ME AT THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN IN THE COUNTRY, BUT IF YOU DON'T... I SAY: BYE! BYE!'

Guy: 'Grr...'
Mat: 'I know.. that evil dude just kidnapped everyone.. Grrr!'
'Not only that..' Guy said... while the anger swelled up in him.
John: 'Do you mean that the dude who wrote this, wrote the first 3 words?'
Guy: 'Just read the tiny line at the bottom...'
Mat: 'Oh there! It reads. "To Guy.. Prepare your doom.. Your friends and your 'special one' will die! Right in front of your eyes!'
Guy: 'I would NEVER let THAT HAPPEN!!!'
John: 'We know.. we won't either, but.. who is that 'Special one though?'
Guy: 'I... don't know.. Do you?'
Mat: 'Well, I don't.. and I know that even if you knew you'd probably never tell us about it..'
Guy: 'What?!? Of course I'd tell you! I never keep secrets! You know that!'
Mat: 'I know, but you would in that situation..'
Guy: 'What are you talking about?!'
Mat: 'Err.. 'Special one'?? We don't know about.. her? You'd do anything for her? Seems familiar right?'
Guy: 'I don't think I understand...'
Mat: 'I think you love someone..'
Guy: 'Wha? L.. Love?'

Love.
'I HATE YOU!'
Love..
'YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!'
Love...
'But... I love you..'

LOVE....

This kept repeating inside Guy's head.. until..
*Bonk*
Mat: 'GUUUY! GUUUUUUUUUY!!! WHAT!?! WHAT HAPPENED!!?!?! GUUUUUUUY!!!'
John: 'GUUY! MAT! WHAT HAPPENED?.. not that I paid attention, but.. anyways.. WHAT HAPPENED?!
Mat: 'I...I... I don't know.. I only said that he.. maybe.. loved someone, maybe he thought about that person and fainted, because he loved her so much?'
John: 'I have no idea, but we should focus on waking him up. Could you get some ice from one of the houses? I mean... all the doors are open, so...'
Mat: 'Got it!