Sacrifice

?: 'RAAAAGH!'
Everyone: 'AAAAH!'
Guy: 'We have to get out of here!'
Mat: 'But how?!?'
John: 'Follow me! I might have an idea!'

Guy, Emily and Mat followed John to the stairs... Until...
*Boom*

?: 'RAAAAAGH!'
Guy: 'He... He destroyed our only way out...'
Mat: 'There! A ladder!'

Mat grabbed the ladder and put it beneath the hole in the ceiling...

Mat: 'Come on! Hurry!'
Emily: 'Then you should hurry too! You're slow!'
Mat: 'Do you think you're quicker then?!'
Emily: '...Yes..'
Mat: 'Then you should go in front!'

Emily climbed to the top in a few seconds... Mat arrived... six minutes later...'
Mat: '*breath* how... *breath* are you *breath* so faaaaast!?'
Emily: 'I run everyday... Something you should do too...'
Guy: 'Haha! Yeah! That was... EXTREMELY HORRIFYING!!!'
Emily: '*gasp* Do you really think that it's horrifying when I'm running?'
Guy: 'Wha? NO! NOOOO! Of course not sweethea... Err.. Hehe... *AHEM*... I meant.. that... That.. Door.. He's horrifying...'
Emily: 'Ehm.. Yeah.. Did you just call me...'
'LET'S GO!' Guy screamed, while running towards the high mountains..
Emily: '*sigh*... Let's go then...'
John and Mat: 'Wha? Did he almost say... What?'

*With the... Door*

The brave soldiers of the Door waited for their leader, but he didn't show up..
Soldier #537: 'Where the heck is that guy!?
General: 'Hey! He may be the worst leader we've had, but at least he IS our leader. He'll come soon enough. Just.. be patient.'
Soldier #537: 'Alright! Alright!.. I'll try..'
General: ' Where are y..'
The 'Door': 'I'M BAAAAAACK! And ready for action! Hahahaaa!'
General: 'What's our next mission, Sir?'
The 'Door': 'We shall follow Guy and the rest. If I'm correct, they can only go the Cleaph Mountains.'
General: 'So... Do we leave now or..'
The 'Door': 'You could have arrived instead of asking questions! Now GO!'
General: '*sigh*... yes... Sir..'

The 'Door': 'Finally... after all these years, He'll finally DIE!! Hahaha-.. *cough* *cough*.. Blergh! Still need practice with that.. *sigh* I should leave if I want to kill him... Plus.. I should rerurn to my.. human Form.. Muhuahaahahahahahaaaa- *Hack*! *cough* *cough* *cough*.... Really..'      And so.. The 'Door' left the village to follow Guy and the rest. Speaking of Guy...

 *With Guy, Emily, Mat and John*

Guy: '*Gasp*! Oh boy! I'm tired!'
Mat: 'Well.. you're not the only one.'
John: 'Whoa! What is That?'
Emily: 'What? What do you see?'
Mat: 'The Keoss Mountain.. The highest Mountain in the country, surrounded by the 2 Cleaph  Mountains.'
'And we are going to climb it..' Guy said, while slowly climbing to the top.
Mat: 'WHAT?! Are you crazy?! Nobody made it to the top alive!'
Guy: 'I know.. But better be killed by nature than surrender and die because of some evil force..'
Mat: '...Alright then.. We'll go, but we should hurry, they are faster then we are...'

So.. The gang climbed to the top of The Keoss Mountain, after a few long and painful hours, they almost reached their destination, only to find out that:
Guy: 'This Mountain has no.. What?! Where's the top of the Mountain??'
John: 'So.. No one ever reached the top because the top was never there?'
Mat: 'I.. I don't understand.. The map said the top was right here..'
Emily: 'Why did you want to go to the top again?'
Mat: 'There used to be a special item at the top, but.. The top doesn't even exist.. so-'
?: 'What if it's INSIDE The Mountain..?
Guy: 'Grr.. You! You won't get away with this!'
The 'Door': 'Oh? Ha! Well.. Think you Will get away with this! Even better..  You'll fall away! Hahahaa!'

The 'Door' threw a weird looking apple to the group.. it looked like a cute, little door, but after a few minutes...'
Guy: 'So err.. was this supposed to be a bomb or...?