The Guy and the girl

*With Mat and John*

Mat: 'Joooohn!'
John: 'Yes? Did you get it?'
Mat: 'I saw....Err...Wait.. what? what did I get?'
John: 'The ice! You were supposed to grab some ice from one of the houses!'
Mat: 'Oh... well.. This is more important..'
John: 'What could be more important than the safety of Guy?!'
Mat: 'The safety of Guy'
John: 'What..'
Mat: 'John... An army is coming, I guess the.. so called, 'Door' is with them too.. We have to get out of here..'
John: 'But how?! We need to get Guy out of here too! But he's unable to move by himself!'

Mat looked around to find something they could use, he soon found a wheelbarrow.

Mat: 'What about this?'
John: 'Err... Is that thing even big enough...'
'Of... course.. it... Grr... Is..' Mat said, while pushing Guy into the small wheelbarrow.
John: 'Great! Now let's get out of here!

Mat and John ran as quickly as possible to flee from the army of the 'Door', while Guy was still busy with his... memories...

*Guy's dreamscape*
(If the text is spelled Italic, it takes place in the past. If the text is spelled like this, it takes place in the present and in Guy's head)

Guy: 'Oh no! Not again! Wait.. this feels.. better... like a dot of light in an infinite amount of darkness..'

*11 years ago*
'NOOO! STOOOP!' Guy screamed. He now was 7 years old. Even though he was 2 years older, he still couldn't protect himself against those bullies and it didn't help that said bullies grew twice as strong.

'Hahaha! Aw, too bad. It's time to go to bed idiots! Come on now!' One of the caretakers said. Every child went to their cells and the caretakers went to their houses, just outside the Orphanage. And Guy? He was left alone, yet again.. However, this time.. He noticed a young girl, sitting in the corner.. All alone and bruised up.. just like..

'Me?' Guy asked out loud. He thought he was the only one who was left alone. Even though he had enough courage to speak to anyone, he somehow felt nervous.

Guy: 'Err... Hi.. I..Am.. Err.. Oh man.. Who am I... Why don't I know who I am? And what's my name?? AAAH! What IS my name? Why don't I...'

'Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold on! Are you talking to... Me???' The girl asked.
Guy: 'Err... yes?'
'Why?' The girl asked confused..
Guy: 'Wait...what? Why wouldn't I want to talk to you? I mean... you're already the first one I could ever talk to, really..'
'Oh.. wel.. you're the first one to even say a few words to me.. nobody has ever spoken to me. My name is Emily... What's yours?'
Guy: 'I don't... have a name...'
Emily: 'Whaaaaat? Come on! Don't be silly! Of course you have a name.. or didn't your parents give you one?'
Guy: 'I don't even remember having them..'
Emily: 'Then.. how did you get here?'
Guy: 'Apparently, they.. *sigh*... died in a fire.. Some weird man brought me here...'
Emily tries to hug Guy, but Guy takes a step back to have Emily fall on top of him...
'Wha? What did you do?' Emily asked.
Guy: 'What were you trying to do?!'
Emily: 'I tried to give you a hug!'
Guy: 'A... what?'
'A hug... you know.. this...' Emily said, hugging Guy while laying on top of him...