Chapter Five

Soon it was six thirty in the evening so I still had about thirty minutes more to go I was already dressed and input my hair in a pony tail when the door rang so I went down took my jacket and left the house outside the door Autumn was waiting for me so we immediately entered her car and soon started heading to the game we catches up about the week we were not together and I told her more things about me we learned more about each other so we were deep in our conversation then I asked where the game was and she said at Hearst then I got excited that I'll finally see the great Hearst that everyone's been talking about. We got to the school it was fine through some of the building looked old and are about to go for a reconstruction but still our school had better even there facility were kinda of old but not all. We got to the field it was big but not bigger than our school's field we even have a swimming pool that's half the size of my whole house and backyard the game
Some minutes went by then the teams came in the game started the first half was kinda tough for the home since the home teams were kinda in a fight about the QB but I noticed that the ball was always given to Max and the other boy who I think is the actual QB was being denied the opportunity with the ball first half was over and time for a break then Auttum who was seating by my side said she wants me to meet. We went down to the
Players and she pulled me close to someone she tapped him and hugged "Hey Julian, I want u to meet someone, Julian, this is Kally, Kally Julian " I stretched my arm and said "nice to meet you" " u too " he shook my hand and I said " that was a nice game you played sad through there were giving u off " he just huffed and said under his breath " like anyone could stop it from happening "it was like a whisper but I heard " u said something ?" he said " huh it's just that that's how it has been since Max is the principal's son it been going on for as far as I can remember and now its either u do what Max and his sister wants or ur out of this school or probably detention so basically the principal's kids are controlling the school and no one can do anything about it " wow I'm speechless I don't know what to say " isn't the school board aware of this? " he then looked me in the eye saying " some of the school board are being bribed by him " hmm I gotta admit he has a point there "have you ever considered changing school perhaps you could come to our school" I waited for his response then he said " I can't am not smart as you guys and the only way I think Ivan get to collage is with a scholarship and the only way I can get one is to do what I know how to do best and that's football cos it has always been my dream and always would be and does ur school have a field first of all " I looked him straight in the eye smirking and said " our field is ten times bigger than this " he looked amuse but then couldn't respond when the bell rang for second half so that means break was over huh the break was 30 minutes but felt as if it as just some seconds I said to him "Hey Good luck and we will continue our chat after the game " I waved and went back to my seat and found Auttum was there already with what seemed like two bucket of pop corn so that's were she went to after introducing me to her friend who more like seem to be her boyfriend I sat down and took one bucket from her for the short time I've know her I've learn many things about what she likes what she hated and how crazy she is for popcorn she could eat those things for her entire life and never get tired she then asked after the game began " So hey what did u guys talk about? " let me tease her for a bit " He asked me out " she almost chocked on the popcorn in here mouth I then gave some water and pat her back a bit I laughed at her " He what!!!! " I continued to laugh and said "Oh my God! Did you see your face so I was right you do like him I was just " a blush appeared on her smiled at her cuteness "stop that just tell me what happened " " okay okay baby I'll tell you what I told your BF " happy now I smelled and told her everything was talked about then went back to watching the game but we didn't see Julian amongst them then we turned to search the branch and there he was what happened why is he there he's supposed to be out there playing what the heck happen ?

🐰🐰🐇🐇🐰🐰🐇🐇🐰🐰🐇🐇👏👋👋👋👋👋👋👌👌👌✊✊✌✌✌✋✋✋👊👊👊👊💟💟💟💗💘💞💝💞💕💙💚💛💛💜💓
SUP GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I MADE THE CHAPTER EXTRA LONG PLS

COMMENT

VOTE

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAP 💓💋💋💋💋💋BYE