Chapter 11

I walked into the school gym that had been fully decorated with Halloween decorations. There were spiders in cobwebs, black curtains draped everywhere, bats hanging from the ceiling and the lighting was low and dark. A DJ was set up in the centre of the far wall and Michael Jackson's Thriller was currently playing. Rosewood High knew how to throw a party.

I'd dressed up as Barbarella in a silver outfit that showed a lot of skin, well that was the point of Halloween wasn't it? I made my way across the room towards Hanna who was dressed as Marilyn Monroe in her iconic white dress.

"Slutty Em, I like it" Hanna winked at me as we poured ourselves some punch.

Before I could take a sip Hanna pulled out a flask and added whatever it contained to our drinks.

Aria and Spencer entered the gym and headed in our direction. Aria was dressed as Daisy from The Great Gatsby.

"Great costume Aria" I commented as they stood beside us.

"It's from the book" she clarifies, although what difference it makes with respect to her costume is unclear.

"And who the fuck are you meant to be Spence?" Hanna asked with a questioning look on her face.

"Lauren Bacall" she replied matter of factly.

"And again I ask who the fuck are you?"

"She's an actress and singer" Spencer replies with her head in her hand.

All of a sudden a silence filled the room as everyone stopped talking and stared at the entrance, even the music seemed to get quieter. Alison walked into the gym with Jenna and Noel on either side of her. I couldn't help but stare, she was stunning. Alison was dressed as Lady Gaga and Jenna and Noel were dressed as pirates.

Alison glanced over at me but upon making eye contact she turned and walked in the opposite direction to where we were stood. I was about to follow after her so that I could confront her however the DJ lowered the volume of the music and announced there would be a dance competition starting shortly.

"Team Sparia?" Spencer asked Aria as she held her hand out.

"But of course" she winked at Spencer before taking her hand.

"Wait! Why am I always left with Hanna?"
I whined before they could walk away.

"Why are you complaining, team Hannily wins every time"

"We NEVER win. YOU always make us lose!" I practically shouted at her. "Remember twister when you kicked my leg out causing me to fall on top of you and we lost?"

"I thought it was Spencer's leg! It was tactical!" Hanna replied whilst pouting at me. "Please Em, don't leave me"

I offered her my hand and she lit up like a kid at Christmas. Spencer mouthed "you're going down" and I nodded knowingly at her. However I'd actually forgotten how well Hanna could dance and for once we worked well as a team. It was down to the last two teams and unsurprisingly we were battling for the first place against Spencer and Aria.

Spencer and Aria got closer and closer to each other as they danced and Aria lent in to whisper something in Spencer's ear. A conflicted look crossed her face but after a few seconds of having an internal debate she led
Aria off of the dance floor and they disappeared out of our sight.

"Yes! Winners by depol." Hanna shouted as she leapt in the air.

"Default. Winners by default" I groaned as she pulled us towards the DJ to collect our winners medals.

As I turned around after receiving my medal o was pulled by the arm towards a door and dragged through it and into an empty classroom.

"Hey, what's going..."

Before I could finish my sentence Alison had her lips upon mine. My hand instinctively went to the back of her head and gripped her hair. Her tongue ran along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth at her request. Our tongues clashed in a heated make out session. Her hands roamed my body and I started to moan into her mouth. She pulled away from me and we both stood there panting.

"I'm sorry for leaving the other night" she confessed.

"Apologise another time" I replied before grabbing her ass and pulling her in close again.

She only resisted for a few seconds before she connected our lips again. I walked her backwards until she was pressed against a wall. She moaned into my mouth and it was the most amazing sound I had ever heard.
My dominant side took over as I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, leaning her head back I placed kisses all down her neck and across her collarbone. The kisses got harder and I was starting to leave marks but she wasn't stopping me so I sucked on her neck harder whilst one of my hands moved up her waist and onto her breast. Her moans had turned into groans and she was getting just as handsy as I was.

We finally pulled away from one another and I set her down gently on the floor. I started to blush and tried to avoid eye contact however she tilted my head up and kissed me gently on the lips.

As we left the room Aria and Spencer fell out of a janitors closet giggling amongst one another. All four of eyes looked between one another without saying a word. I couldn't suppress the grin that appeared on my face.

"Finally coming out the closet are we?" I asked with a giggle.

Before Spencer or Aria could get out a reply and door slammed open near us which made us all jump.

"Just because I'm not gay does not give you permission to leave me by myself at a dance. I had to dance with Lucas just so I didn't look like a total loser by herself!" Hanna yelled at us.

We all hung our heads in shame and headed back into the gym but not before Ali whispered in my ear.

"Totally worth it though".

A/N

Ok so I decided to add in my first authors note so that you can get to know me slightly.

My name is Clare. I'm 26 and from the UK. I will try and update every day or at least every couple of days however I work nights and that means I'm either sleeping in the day or half asleep and that makes it hard to concentrate. Weekends I'm off so hopefully I will update more frequently then.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for the story let me know and I will consider them :)