Chapter 1~ New Kid

(Edited)

(Third P.O.V)

It was one in the evening and there was a new kid at the Hyakuya Orphanage. His name was Yuichiro Amane. Well, now it's Yuichiro Hyakuya. 

He followed the caretaker to the living room where everyone was at. The caretaker coughed to get everyone's attention. All the orphanages stopped what they were doing and looked ahead. 

"Everyone, this is Yuichiro Amane, welcome him into the family." The black-haired male clicked his tongue at the grown women's words. 

I don't have a family. Yuichiro thought.

The caretaker left Yuichiro with all the other kids. He sighed and sat down on the couch. That's when a blonde-haired kid came up to him. 

"Hello, my name's Mikaela. I know how you feel. I was sad at first, but now, I have a family." 

Yuichiro looked up at Mikalea, since Mikaela was standing right in front of him. 

"Do you want to know why I'm here? My mom was so caught up with thinking that I was a demon, that she killed herself, and my dad tried to kill me for being the spawn of satan." Yuichiro said, looking Mikaela right in the eye.

The blonde frowned at the black-haired kid's words. Memories started to resurface, but he ignored them. 

"So now can you say that you know how I feel?" Yuichiro looked away from Mikaela. 

"I do." 

Yuichiro's eyes widen. He looked back at Mikaela to see him frowning. 

"My mom and dad never actually tried to kill me," Lies. Mikaela thought. "but they have tortured me before, mentally and psychically."

Yuichiro was speechless. He kinda felt bad. It seemed like the blonde has suffered to. He was about to apologize, but he was interrupted. 

"NOW!" Yuichiro flinched when the blonde screamed. 

"Let me show you to your room, the directer told me that we are sharing rooms."

Yuichiro held in a groan. Great, now I have to share a room with a really loud person. 

Mikaela dragged Yuichiro to their -now- shared room upstairs. He opened the blue door to a blue room, with bunk beds. The room also had two wardrobes, one white and the other one black. The black one was Yuichiro's. 

"You can unpack your clothes in there. And you have to sleep on the top bunk, since I already own the bottom one, if you don't mind." 

"Hnng, I don't care." The black-haired male unpacked his clothes and other stuff that he brought. When he was done, Mikaela was on the bottom bunk, reading a book. Yuichiro bent in an awkward position to read the book title. 

How To Kill a Mocking Bird. 

Mikaela looked up to see Yuichiro in a weird position. 

"Haha, what are you doing?" Mikaela put a bookmark in the book and closed it. 

"I was just reading the title." Yuu blushed a little. He looked at Mika. He was smiling like a weirdo. If Yuichiro was honest, he thought that Mikaela was a girl when he saw him. He was happy that he didn't call Mikaela a she or her. 

Yuichiro snapped out of his thoughts when the door to their room opened. He looked and saw a brown-haired girl. 

"Akane!" Mikaela shouted and jumped up from his bed to hugged Akane. (Akane is gonna be older than Yuu and Mika in this story, a year older.) 

"Hey Mikaela." He played with his soft locks. She looked over at Yuichiro. He felt awkward just standing there doing nothing. 

"Oh, you must be the new kid. Sorry I wasn't here when you came, I was at a friends house. My name is Akane, it's nice to meet you."

Yuichiro nodded. He walked over to the bunk beds and climbed to the top bunk, silently watchimg Mikaela and Akane talk.

I'm gonna rewrite this fanfiction, it's so freaking cringey. Well, I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day.