Chapter 3

~3 Months Later~

(Third P.O.V) 

Yuichiro and Mikaela was in the living room watching tv, while the other kids was outside playing. They were watching Spongebob SquarePants. 

"You do know that you can also play outside with the others, because I didn't doesn't mean that you can't" Mikaela smiled at Yuichiro. 

"I know, but I want to hang out with Yuu-Chan. And plus, Akane is playing with them." Yuichiro sighed at Mikaela's stubborness. 

Over the three months, they had gotten closer. Yuichiro was close with everyone. He was like the second dad to all the younger kids, but he was closer with Mikaela. They did mostly everything together. Yuichiro loved having Mikaela around, it's like he actually has a family now, which he does. 

"Whatever." Yuichiro rolled his eyes. Mikaela can sometimes be clingy, which is alright half the time. It's not okay when Mikaela wouldn't go anywhere without Yuichiro, except the bathroom. 

It became quiet, besides the tv. Everything is alright. 

(Time Skip) 

It was nighttime now. Yuichiro and Mikaela was in there beds, but not sleeping. Yuichiro wasn't sleeping cause he wasn't tired. Mikaela on the other hand, was terrified. It was lighting and thundering outside and he didn't like lighting and thunder. 

He was thinking of asking Yuichiro if he can sleep with him. Mikaela didn't want to bother him though. Even if Yuichiro has been at the orphanage for three months, he still didn't know that Mikaela was scared of storms. 

Mikaela stopped doubting himself and asked Yuichiro. 

"Y-Yuu-Chan, are you awake?" Mikaela's soft voice spoke up. 

"No, leave a message at the beep..beep." Mikaela laughed and Yuichiro smiled a little at his joke. Mikaela stops laughing and frowns when he hears thunder. He quietly whimpered and got up to climb the ladder to the top bunk. 

Yuichiro heard the noise and turned around to see Mikaela climbing up the ladder. 

"Why are you getting in my bed?" Mikaela looked down with a frown. 

"C-can I sleep with you?" Yuichiro blushed at the innocent question. He started thinking of perverted things. He shook the thoughts away and looked at Mikaela. He needs to stop hanging out with Akane. 

"Why? Is something wrong with your bed." Mikaela shook his head no and sat down on Yuichiro's bed. Yuichiro's eyes widen when he saw tiny tears falling off of Mikaela's face. 

"I'm scared of lighting and thunder." Yuichiro was kinda mad. He has been here for three months and Mikaela hasn't told him. 

"Sure, but you should have told me earlier. This is the first time hearing about this." Mikaela nodded and climbed under Yuichiro's covers. 

After a while, Yuichiro felt Mikaela arm around his stomach and Mikaela rubbing his face into Yuichiro's back. He blushed and tried to turn his head, but Mikaela's head was in the way. 

"Mikaela, let go of me." But Mikaela was sleeping peacefully. Yuichiro sighed and smiled. In all honesty, he was happy that Mikaela told him about his fear. Even though Mikaela smiles all the time, Yuichiro can still sense sadness in Mikaela's heart. 

Yuichiro eventually fell asleep from Mikaela's warm body. 

Sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't think of anything, and i'm trying not to change the story up to much and there wasn't that much in this chapter for me to make the rewrite longer anyways

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day. :)