Bully Visits The Orphanage

Its was Saturday, which means no school. Mika and Yuu was sleeping together, because Yuu had a nightmare and asked Mika to sleep with him. 

There was a knock on the door, so Akane answered it. It was the leader of the three bullies from school. " Oh hello and who are you." Akane asked

" Oh we are friends of Mika and Yuu, they forgot something and i have to return it." Akane let them in. " Well Mika and Yuu is still sleeping but their room is at the end of the hall." The bully went into Mika and Yuu's room.

The bully was in their room and saw bunk beds but nobody was at the bottom. He climbed up the ladder ad saw Mika and Yuu hugging together. " Haha i knew that they were dating, or atleast like each other." Then he heard cat noises and saw that Mika was waking up. ' What the heck, why does he sound like a cat.' He though. The bully climbed down and hid on the bottom of the bunk bed. 

Mika saw a sleeping Yuu-Chan, and started shaking him. " Hey Yuu-Chan, wake up i have a surprise." Then Yuu opened his eyes. " Five more minutes." Mika laughed a little. " No" Mika looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 in the morning. " You have been sleeping for more than 9 hours." 

" I dont care, let me sleep." Mika lied down beside Yuu. " Then ill hug you until you wake up." Yuu eyes widen and sat up. " Ok, im awake." Mika got up and laughed. " That worked." They both climbed down and saw the bully. " How the heck did you get in here." Mika was behind Yuu. " Well i told this brown haired girl that had something and told me to come up here. " What do you want." The bully got off the bed and took his phone out of his pocket. " Well i have a video, that you might want to watch." The bully showed Mika and Yuu the video of Yuu kissing Mika on the forehead. " First, how is this interesting and Second, Why was you recording." Yuu looked mad. " Well i can show this to the entire grade."

Mika got mad and went behind the bully without him noticing until the last minute and took his phone and deleted the video. " How the heck did you do that." The bully's eyes widen. " Get ou and leave me and Yuu-Chan alone." Mika did an evil glare that scared the bully off. He left the orphanage before Akane told him goodbye. 

" Ok lets go tell Akane that she bring people in our room." Both Mika and Yuu left their room to find Akane on the couch. 

" Oh yes who was your friend that came." Akane asked innocently. " He wasnt our friend, and next time can you not let people in our room while we was sleeping." Mika and Yuu sat on the couch. " Aww dont want them to see you two sleeping in the same bed hugging." Mika and Yuu blushed. Akane just kept laughing. " Okay okay, sorry im going outside with the others, you two coming." 

" Naw maybe later, we just woke up." Yuu said. Akane nodded and went outside. Mika put on Spongebob. 

" Mika, did you know when you are waking up, that you sound like a cat or kitten." Mika blushed. " N-no i didnt, but you sound like a grumpy cat." Mika laughed. " Well....whatever." 

" Aww cant think of anything." Yuu listened to Mika's laugh and smiled. " Nope i cant think of anything bad about you." Mika blushed earnign a laugh from Yuu. " Lets just watch t.v and maybe later we can go outside." Mika nodded and sat his head Yuu's shoulder.

_____________________________________-

Sorry that this one is short. I had an idea but it wasnt long enough so. SCREW IT. BYE MY CERRY BLOSSOMS.

Nightmare-Chan OUT 0_0